**Smashing & Successful Sunday thread-Hour by Hour**

BubblyPenguin

Recovering Foodaholic
Good morning!

Dodgy day yesterday ARGH- I'm fed up with self-sabotaging 2 days before WI every week- why do I do it?

Anyway up the water again and stick to the plan- NO DISTRACTIONS! Do you find it easier to say 'no' when you out/at friends etc? I do, but when I'm home, yikes!!

Got a busy day planned today, marking, paperwork, round to a colleague's to record some songs for the Nursery's nativity, so hopefully I'll be too busy to think about nibbling!

Gotta get hold of a washing machine engineer as there's something in there ripping my clothes- I had the whole thing apart yesterday (and put it back together again!!) but I think it's in the sealed unit- a loose wire or something, but I have little holes in all my new lovely slim clothes :( I shall be waiting until a weekday though- not paying a weekend price!!!

Righteo, of to fill my water bottle..here we go!

Have a good day xx

Hope you get the machine fixed , boo to faulty things !!!

I'm off to get weighed in a little while then out with my friend and her little one we'll hit the woods with all our kids (and leave them there) Joking of course lol

A little peeped off this morning,was 1lb off my 4st mark since fri, then today have put on a 1lb although have been good, as Mr T reminded me it is pmt time( he now regrets postponing his week overseas with work this week).
However am ok about it as woke up without a hangover, am in control, all my clothes are too big, feel a lot happier than have in months, have lots of support on minimins, can see my cheekbones again, I can accept this is just life and I know I am on this plan til Mayish. Still darn annoying isn't it x

Morning all well i saw the 12's on the scale this morning i know i won't be in them when i wi on monday evening but it means they're not far away, yippee!

I'm off to meet my friends beautiful new baby boy this afternoon, can't wait :)

Morning! I am currently still in bed! Woke up about 10.30 today, just what I needed after a week of early starts at work last week. I went out last night and did lots of dancing so hopefully that will help shift a bit more poundage. I was very strange being out and dancing while sober though!

I have no plans for today really, maybe try and tidy the house a bit, or maybe not.

Falafel - hope you enjoyed your dancing!

Having a lazy Sunday morning here - sitting with a glass of sparkling water and watching tv.
In an hour or so I am going to a restaurant with friends - I shall be sitting nibbling my bar while watching them eat all sorts of nice things! Ho hum :) 3 cheers for Cambridge and the results making it all worthwhile.

Hello Sunday threaders

Well, I'm back with full commitment. Have been 'off-plan' for 4 days. Decided not to be officially weighed yesterday so not entirely sure of the damage but think its about 7 pounds according to my scales.

It would be dreadful to own up to my misdemeanours over the past 4 days, lets just say that the plan to start again yesterday ended up with me in a bakery store at 10am and the day more or less continued in that fashion.

Went to the theatre yesterday afternoon (a new version of A Christmas Carol) and some shopping ( yet another pair of black leather ankle boots from Marks and Spencers, and a pair of earrings from Covent Garden market - identical to the murano glass in Venice but cheaper!!)

There is another 3 for 2 on the Soap and Glory range in Boots, didn't check how many products it covers - the Firminator cream is well-liked by CD minimin'ers, but I got shower creams and body exfoliator.

You can also ask in M&S for a little booklet of 3 vouchers, which gives you a 12.5% discount on purchases £35 and over.

Wishing a good day to everyone and thank-you for messages of support and kind rep points to support me during the blip. I have learnt that you really do need to be in the right frame of mind to do CD and my exposure to so much food in Italy had a detrimental effect on me. Just very pleased to have found my way back xx

Hello, hello!

Well I am using the daily thread to instill a bit of discipline in myself. Pleased to find that I am now 18 hours into day one of re-start, and remarkably haven't felt hungry nor had a headache, yippee! All seems a bit strange and too good to be true - but looking forward to my four foodpacks this evening.

Got a call from a friend who is a big fan of Julie Goodyear, one of her legion of gay male admirers in awe of the over-the-top personna and leopard print 'fashions' ?! We have decided to book up to see Calendar Girls as she is one of the current stars so I have been trawling the net for good offers.

Otherwise enjoying a thoroughly lazy Sunday - haven't bothered to leave home apart from the garden for the washing line, would usually like a Sunday newspaper but I have the most recent Lighterlife magazine and a copy of Glamour magazine (free Nails Inc polish on the front) yet to look at.

Catching up with minimins has been a great distraction x

Well done for the last 18hours Blingbabe, I am coming off plan next sat then weigh in next mon-am already dreading it!
Calendar girls should be a hoot,it was written by the son of my Reception class teacher-infact she is an extra in one scene in the film.
Maybe you could wear some leopard skin gear when you go in honour of Julie G!X

Actually you read my mind Mrs.Taurus. I do have a slinky leopard print V-neck top from the QVC Kim n' Co range, its a bit glittery too. Not sure if I will fit into it (I think we will be booking for 4th Dec) but have got a fleecey leopard print scarf as plan B.

It must have been very amusing to see your old teacher pop up in the film. I have just remembered my own Calendar Girls story, I saw the film at a cinema in North London (Belsize Park) and who should stroll in to watch an afternoon performance, none other than John Alderton, his wife Pauline Collins and some of their friends. They just queued up at the box office with the rest of us, very down to earth.

My little drama of the day is to somehow jam shut the door to the airing cupboard - will have to ask my best mate's hubby to come over to sort it out, just feel a bit daft! And the only bras that fit me are stuck in there, luckily dug out a couple that will do the job in the interim. Thank goodness I am working from home tommorow or would otherwise be a slightly odder and wobblier shape than usual!

Oh, what would I do without these little trials and tribulations ? x

evening girls, well i went away to coventry yesterday, pleased to say i remembered to take my shakes this time so i behaved myself

got home at 2pm to find my tumble driers making an odd noise, it then shorted out the cuircuits and the dishwasher well the waters not working so well so the dishwasher tablets not disolving

Its been a day of domestic challenges starting with BubblyPenguin's washing machine, which has taken to attacking her new clothes!
But glad to hear that you have had a good visit to Coventry and stayed on track with CD - I remembered to bring my foodpacks on recent trip but forgot all my tolietries!
Had a brainwave and opened the jammed door with a knife - quickly liberated my underwear just incase of future mishaps x

Blingbabe - lol glad you liberated your underwear!

I feel like I have been good today - went out with friends who had full roasts and lots of nice things and I had one asparagus and quarter of a mushroom along with my bar :)
Determined to have a good week !

I admire your ability to dine out with company Alexice - I did this the very first time I did a VLCD (Lighterlife) a few years back. There seemed to be at least one work occasion meal out a month back then for various reasons and excuses (team building!) which were usually organised by a colleague and friend that lived in Hackney- I ended up having to visit a few restaurants on Church Street (Stoke Newington) when I'd come off the diet to find out what I'd missed out on!
I now couldn't bear to be watching others eat and be merry but perhaps that view will change.
Good for you being so determined and full of willpower x

Sumayyah, do you mind if I ask why you came to Coventry? Tis my hometown!

Hi Falafel

I've been to Coventry but its rather like my trips to Bristol and Sheffield. I arrived at about 6pm for a pre-conference dinner, spent a liitle while at the hotel bar and then to bed. Next day, conference and then a dash to the station for earliest possible train back to London. I always say that I will arrive early to have a look around and then something crops up.
Would like one day to visit Warwick Castle which I think is quite nearby? x

Sumayyah, do you mind if I ask why you came to Coventry? Tis my hometown!

went to see a friend who lives on broomfield road, thier landlord really sucks, just walks on into thier room!

Hi Falafel

I've been to Coventry but its rather like my trips to Bristol and Sheffield. I arrived at about 6pm for a pre-conference dinner, spent a liitle while at the hotel bar and then to bed. Next day, conference and then a dash to the station for earliest possible train back to London. I always say that I will arrive early to have a look around and then something crops up.
Would like one day to visit Warwick Castle which I think is quite nearby? x

There is not much to look around in Cov tbh, warwick is about an hr away by bus, not sure about the train. Warwick castle is great.

went to see a friend who lives on broomfield road, thier landlord really sucks, just walks on into thier room!

OMG! That's terrible!!

Thanks falafel. If you are suffering from insomnia I can list all the castles and palaces that I visited this year, lol (about 6) but will try to do Warwick in 2010 as it features annually with the local coach company (and there tends to be 2-4-1 offers) x

Back