Smelllllllllllllss

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Oh, I have just made my hubby a lovely tuna pasta dish and it just smells devine!!!!

I am holding off for my last choc shake and boy am I looking forward to it ;-)

I know that feeling!

My friend in work had a tuna sandwich with red onion and peppers the other day and i could have devoured it in seconds!! lol!!

It was the one thing I craved last time...forgot about that.......ah well, my brain will think that I have eaten Tuna and will be satisfied :) :)

The power of the mind :)

No sorry scots but there is something just not right about tuna and pasta together it reminds me of vomit! lol Too much information?:bolt:

Did it have a sauce with it?

:sign0137: lol

I know i'm such a child, i have to do something to keep me occupied! lol

omg! I love tuna!

one of my fav lunches is Tuna, onion, pasta and mayo!!!

awww damn...:eatdrink051:

my hubby had chopped an onion and i could smell it from the living room....it smelt so goooooooood.

i have an annoyingly good sense of smell when fasting or on TFR.....LOL

Tunie and pasta = :heartpump:

Hi scots, that's not too bad then, i love tuna too especially tuna steaks. I just hate it with pasta all mushed up in a creamy sauce, SO wrong!! lol

I know I'm prolly gonna get yelled at for this but...

I'm coming off TFR for Valentine's Day (with a super-quick refeed beforehand)

We're going to this super-gorgeous Japanese restaurant and they do the most beautiful tuna steak in Teriyaki sauce!

I'm super fussy and the boyfriend dragged me to this restaurant against my will and told me I'd probably like it and OMG it was divine!! Probably the best meal in a restaurant I've had :)

I know I'm prolly gonna get yelled at for this but...

I'm coming off TFR for Valentine's Day (with a super-quick refeed beforehand)

We're going to this super-gorgeous Japanese restaurant and they do the most beautiful tuna steak in Teriyaki sauce!

I'm super fussy and the boyfriend dragged me to this restaurant against my will and told me I'd probably like it and OMG it was divine!! Probably the best meal in a restaurant I've had :)

No yelling at you from me, i am all for having a life as well as doing LT. I am coming off for a weekend away at end of feb then i will start straight back on.

Tuna steak in teriyaki sauce.....:drool:
I'm sooo jealous!

Thanks for the not-yelling sweets :) Normally there's no way I'd deviate from the diet but the boy keeps on at me that we do something and he's never normally that interested in doing stuff like that so figured I'd do it. He doesn't know about me being on TFR again yet which is why he suggested it but hopefully I'll be 2st lighter by the time we go!! It's ambitious by why not aim high lol :D :D

Back