smells so good

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I prepared my OH a shepherds pie and I didnt find it difficult at all, now its cooking however, it smells delish! :sigh:

Oh girls I feel your pain!! I'm lucky coz the hubster has started on cd today :0)

I'm on day 3 and he's on day 1!! I'm feeling fab, waiting for the fall though.......

My boyfriend had fish and chips for tea and bought a massive chocolate cake home from work.. *sigh* Ah well off to bed xx

GagaOoLala said:
My boyfriend had fish and chips for tea and bought a massive chocolate cake home from work.. *sigh* Ah well off to bed xx

Little bugger! He'd get that fish inserted where the sun don't shine! Lol!!

Xxxxx

Haha thats what I thought aswell! It smelt sooo goood but he was burping and hickups after and groaning he was so bloated, I just skipped upstairs feeling nice and hungry lol. :) He had one slice of the cake and then I threw it away. Lol xx

GagaOoLala said:
Haha thats what I thought aswell! It smelt sooo goood but he was burping and hickups after and groaning he was so bloated, I just skipped upstairs feeling nice and hungry lol. :) He had one slice of the cake and then I threw it away. Lol xx

Good girl! You polish your halo!! It's great being us eh chick!! :0)

I think I could cope with the fish and chip smell, its the vinigar my OH drowns it in that gets my mouth watering. Just keep telling myself it will be so worth it once Im a slim jim :)

Dietingdon said:
I think I could cope with the fish and chip smell, its the vinigar my OH drowns it in that gets my mouth watering. Just keep telling myself it will be so worth it once Im a slim jim :)

Vinegar on hot chips is my nemesis... It's my favourite smell in the whole world!!! X

It is so funny but every since I learned they had a queen, and that was when I was about 8 years old, I have wanted to go to England. There are lots of things I would like to see and do but one of the top five would be to eat fish and chips.

It is so funny but every since I learned they had a queen, and that was when I was about 8 years old, I have wanted to go to England. There are lots of things I would like to see and do but one of the top five would be to eat fish and chips.
I live right by the sea, so every other shop is a fish and chip shop, which usually is great, but not on this diet

My neighbour was having his house and all the windows repainted a few weeks ago. Every time I left the house I could smell chips with salt and vinegar. It took me a while to work out where the smell was coming from and still think it's bizarre that paint should smell like S&V. It was absolute torture while it was going on.

C x

Back