Smelly Feet...?

kitten kat

How mad...my daughter, just said I have smelly feet....

I have never suffered from this in my life???...Do you reckon this is a side effect..lol..:p:p:p

Sorry hun, can't help you there. I must admit I have always suffered from smelly feet but a combination of feeling the cold on LT and that I can't physically wear shoes at the mo coz of a dodgy toe my feet are constantly like blocks of ice and I haven't noticed a smell at all! Are you sure your daughter wasn't assuming the smell was your feet when it was really ketosis breath?

Hope someone can help you soon.

x

Thought maybe the ketones were being released through my pores on me feet...but then she said: 'gawd, your breath stinks too!!'...lol...kids...:D

out of the mouth of babes eh? lmao -go get yourself a wash woman! ;) ;) :D

out of the mouth of babes eh? lmao -go get yourself a wash woman! ;) ;) :D

Its not my birthday yet, have a month to go...might have a shower to celebrate my weight loss and b'day together! :D:D:D

:rotflmao: lol gross :p I haven't noticed me feet being any smellier than usual but then they're always quite bad (I only ever wear little ballet flats with no socks so you can imagine...)

:rotflmao: lol gross :p I haven't noticed me feet being any smellier than usual but then they're always quite bad (I only ever wear little ballet flats with no socks so you can imagine...)

rather not imagine :eek:..ta!:eek::eek::eek: :D

:sign0137:

eech

Back