Smith And Western

ellierose988

Silver Member
S: 13st2lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 1st11lb(13.59%)
Going to Smith and Western for a friend's birthday next week. I'd quite like to keep my syns for drinks afterwards, so want to keep my menu choice as low in syns as I possibly can.

Had a look at the menu and everything is basically ribs, burgers and steak. Not great!

They do have salad, a caesar option that comes with parmesan, croutons, dressing and chicken... problem is if I ask for it without parmesan croutons and dressing it's just going to be a plate of leaves with some chicken which I'll possibly have to syn anyway as don't know how it was cooked...

The other options I was thinking may be a possibility:

Cajun chicken: butterfly of chicken breast tossed in cajun spices and grilled to perfection
If the chicken really is just grilled then this could be good possibly?

Or:
chicken burger... chargrilled. Could ask for no sauce/cheese, leave the bun and have a jacket potato on the side.

Any thoughts?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pinkflamingdaisies

S: 13st13lb C: 11st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25 Loss: 2st12lb(20.51%)
Steak wouldn't b too bad if u bear in.mind they probably use oil on the grill

Cajun chicken im not sure on, it might b coated in flour which would make it synned

ellierose988

Silver Member
S: 13st2lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 1st11lb(13.59%)
Thanks! Sorry, totally forgot to reply to you!

I'm wavering at the moment between jacket potato and chicken caesar salad with no dressing (can have the parmesan as a hexa, just make sure I leave excess amounts, and just leave the croutons. don't want to ask for loads of stuff left out as it'd make me self-conscious ha), the cajun chicken (will ask about flour) with side salad and possibly a jacket potato (no butter), or maybe steak with the same. Just have to syn oil I guess....