Smoking on LT

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SandyKH, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. SandyKH

SandyKH Member

Are we allowed to smoke on LT?

I have my first weigh in 2moro! Kinda nervous!

xxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandyKH

SandyKH Member

Oh and also, I've had enough of the shakes! If I have 2 flapjacks and a milkshake a day next week is that bad? Everyone only seems to be having milkshakes. Is there a particular reason for this?

4. ScotsDistraction

ScotsDistraction Full Member

deleted

Last edited: 1 May 2011
  5. pinkbaileys24

pinkbaileys24 Full Member

Yeh i smoke too and it hasnt affected my weight loss. My chemist is tryin to get me to quit buts theres NOWAY i can give smokin AND food!! it ses on the bag that only 1 flapjack is allowed per day. i supposes its cuz theyre so dry and need to make up so much water to compensate. i only have 1 a wk and the rest shakes, eurgh horrible things the flapjacks r!!!
    Good luck
    xx

6. babyboosweets

babyboosweets Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hiya,

I'm in this mess cos i stopped smoking i put 2 stone on in a matter of months so sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you want to stop smokin after you have lost your weight be prepared to go back on lipotrim cos your gonna need a bit of help cos theres no doubt about it you will put a bit of weight back on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    sandy i too am a smoker and am considering givin up whilst doing lipotrim as ive gained when trying to stop smoking in the past and im thinking if we can stop eating then maybe the fags wont be that hard lol tried the flapjacks today for the first and last time they are vile!

8. ScotsDistraction

ScotsDistraction Full Member

deleted

Last edited: 1 May 2011
  9. lady-wilkinson

lady-wilkinson Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    wierd i know but......

im not sure if im alone in this thought , and i know it sounds wierd but i find im smoking a lot less on the lt , im not sure why it just seems that i dont crave as much :)

10. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I find I'm smoking a lot more on LT! something to do with my hands and it stops me snacking, god I must have snacked a lot before! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.