Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

Well had plenty of exercise today, walking into town & walked along canal on way home, was a lovely steady walk and really enjoyed it. Did a bit of housework then been to a friends house for a catch up :D
Struggled to use all my syns earlier then got peckish earlier & realised I could have a hifi bar for 3 syns lol. Had last of butternut squash soup today so not sure what I will have for lunch tomorrow, maybe a salad from sarny shop lol.
So here is todays food..

Breakfast: Porridge (hexa & b) with 1 tsp choc spread (1.5 syn)
Lunch: Butternut squash soup, Orange
Tea: Spicy Indian Mince with 2 small jacket potatoes (0.5 syn for marg)
Snacks: Choc Orange hifi bar (3 syns)
Drinks: Tea (o.5 syn for skimmed milk), coffee, no added sugar squash, diet coke

Water Intake: 2 pints

Total syns: 5.5

Need to really drink more water, I'm lacking again lol

Hey gorgeous,

Just wanted to say thank you again for your lovely comments and support on my first video :) Yesterday sounds good! I know what you mean about the water, I don't drink nearly enough! Been thinking of getting one of these gimicky water bottles from Hydratem8 which has times on and helps you keep on track of drinking 2L a day!

Also the soup sounds yummy! I have a Morphe Richards soup maker and really need to use it more! Think for next month I'll do more planning to make a few more soups! Mine always turn out so so bland so need to try some new recipes :)

Hope you've had good day today and will check in tomorrow xxxxx

Hey gorgeous,

Just wanted to say thank you again for your lovely comments and support on my first video :) Yesterday sounds good! I know what you mean about the water, I don't drink nearly enough! Been thinking of getting one of these gimicky water bottles from Hydratem8 which has times on and helps you keep on track of drinking 2L a day!

Also the soup sounds yummy! I have a Morphe Richards soup maker and really need to use it more! Think for next month I'll do more planning to make a few more soups! Mine always turn out so so bland so need to try some new recipes :)

Hope you've had good day today and will check in tomorrow xxxxx

Aww that's ok, I love reading how people are getting on & and have a general natter lol xx Sounds cliché but it really helps coming on here even if sometimes its a load of nonsense I chat about lol Ooo that water bottle sounds like a good idea, need something or I forget.

Sometimes I don't prepare & cook soup for simple reason that it takes too much time so soup maker would be ideal as well. My birthday is in feb so 2 things to add to wish list lol x

Had a really good day, on way out soon to so line dancing soon :D

Great day food & exercise wise although been full of wind (TMI lol)
Forgot about my water as well lol

Breakfast: Porridge (hexa & b) with 2 tsp choc spread (3 syns)
Lunch: Chicken box salad (1 syn for mayo)
Tea: 2 Pork chops, new potatoes (0.5 for marg), mixed veg, 2 tbsp. mayo (1 syn)
Drinks: Tea (hexa), Coffee

Total syns: 5.5

Weigh in tomorrow, hoping for another good loss :D

Well got back from line dancing just over a hour ago now and well....
Here's me thinking it'll be easy as all you do is move your feet, turns out I've 2 left feet lol
Really enjoyed it though & majority of time was alternating between dancing and laughing lol x
Better yet I worked up a right sweat so hoping it shows on those scales tomorrow xx
Hope everyone has had a great day and good luck to all of you weighing tomorrow xx

Morning :D

YAY was hoping to hear how you got on at line dancing! I used to go with my mum and loved it! Lets hope it does show on the scales for you today! Best of luck hun! xxxx
Well pleased to report a 3.5lbs loss eeek & got slimmer of week :D

WOW!!!! That's amazing well done hun! 3 and a half pounds is brilliant and eeeee you got slimmer of the week as well! Looks like those 2 left feet danced something out of you! hehe Well done hun, chuffed to bits for you xxxx

WOW!!!! That's amazing well done hun! 3 and a half pounds is brilliant and eeeee you got slimmer of the week as well! Looks like those 2 left feet danced something out of you! hehe Well done hun, chuffed to bits for you xxxx
I know, so pleased with myself :D 2lbs off next week will get me my stone award so aiming for 2lbs next week :D

Whoop! Well done on another fab loss chick! :D

Well been a good day overall although have a bedroom still to sort out and I'm sat here lol Got to be done or its sleeping on sofa for me & hubby lol Got a bag full of fruit for slimmer of week so going to have fruit salads with yoghurt on top till we run out lol.
Was supposed to be having SW donor kebab but forgot online shop is tomorrow so had a ready meal and will have the kebab tomorrow instead.
So todays food looks like this.....

Breakfast: 2 hifi bars (hexb)
Lunch: Ham salad wrap (5 syns for mayo & ww wrap), 40g lighter cheese (hexa)
Tea: Tesco Healthy Living Chicken & Lemon risotto (6 syns) with mixed veg.
Drinks: Coffee, Zero Fizzio

Total syns: 11

Had a crap nights sleep after finding a wet patch in bedroom so means house needs repointing. Its a private landlord so no doubt will have to get council involved as she's great with small jobs but big ones take a while xx
Then just before sons bedtime I find he's got a rash :( it's red and blotchy and looking on NHS it could be measles. He's itchy and a bit clingy but otherwise OK x the rash is on his arms chest and legs x

Try not to worry...it's in her best interests to get it sorted sooner than later I'd point that out to her too in a friendly way :)

Hope your son feels better soon too!

Was your Weight Watchers Wrap the Love Fibre one? Did you know you can have one of those as your HEXb? I really like them :)

Try not to worry...it's in her best interests to get it sorted sooner than later I'd point that out to her too in a friendly way :)

Hope your son feels better soon too!

Was your Weight Watchers Wrap the Love Fibre one? Did you know you can have one of those as your HEXb? I really like them :)
Thanks she's a lovely woman but it's her son that has the money so it puts her in a difficult situation xx
Yes he's still got rash this morning, school have said leave him off till I know for sure because measles was about before Xmas grrrr x
Yes thanks I did know about the wraps. They on offer at minute xx

Just wanted to check :) I brought them initially cos they were low and I really fancied chilli in a wrap..lol.. was only when I looked online it came up as a HEXb..lol..

Awww bless him.. well I hope he feels better anyway. I bet he's quite happy not to be at school anyway ;)
Hope you get the house issue sorted soon too :)

hope your little boy feels better soon, but like gemsta said i bet he's loving being at home with you

feel your pain with things taking their time re landlords...we had no end of troubles in our last home and actually had to move out over the space of 3 days because of a major problem with the bathroom! hopefully yours get sorted soon :) xx

Thanks both of you xx was pleasantly surprised to find out they were a healthy extra so bonus lol

Just airing room out to try and help it and waiting for landlord to give me a ring.

My son isn't contagious so he's back at school lol x turns out he's got a really bad reaction to something so he's been given antihistamines x she's said if he starts vomiting, feeling generally unwell. Sensitivity to light etc to phone 999 but thankfully I don't think it will come to that x
Oh and it's snowing here in south Yorkshire but hasn't settled yet lol

Back