Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

Each pound from here will make a big difference and you will probably notice the inches coming off quicker.
Yes funnily enough it's first time in a long while I've looked in a mirror at all of me and this week I have and can see the difference from last year :) yes very pound counts now :)

Had a busy day yesterday so never had chance to update my food diary :)
Anyway here is today's food....

Breakfast: Bacon & tomato sandwich on a brown breadcake (hexb)
Lunch: Roast pork, mash (0.5 syn marg, hexa milk). Roast potatoes and parsnips (frylight). Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and garden peas. 2 Yorkshire puddings (4 syns). 200ml gravy (3 syns)
Tea: Ham, red pepper & tomato omelette with natural yoghurt
Drinks: Coffee, tea, no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 7.5

Well not done much really today just a bit of housework :) was suppose to walk into town to take back a kettle we bought as the one we thought had broke, hasn't lol Anyway the bloody receipt blew out of bag this morning and didn't realise till it was too late so now we have two lol
Just done online shop for next week. It does consist of some alcohol as it's my and OH 4th wedding anniversary Thursday but we celebrating Saturday :) Going to Footy, then for a meal then home to chill with some cans :)
Plan is to be 100% on it all week including for our meal and only come off it and flexi Syn with the drink so hopefully will be minimal damage week after at weigh in lol
Had another good day food wise :)

Breakfast: Overnight oats (hexb) with vanilla mullerlight kiwi and orange
Lunch: Butternut squash soup
Tea: Chicken & prawn Singapore noodles
Snacks: 30g cheese (Hexa), choc orange hifi bar (3 syns), strawberry mini milk (1.5 Syns),
Drinks: Coffee,no added sugar dilute pop, light hot choc (3 syns - added milk).

Total syns: 7.5

Sorry not been on but been busy being ill lol xx had that tummy bug and felt crap xx did end up eating off plan but checked mums scales and stayed same so not too bad :)
All is good till Saturday when me and hubby are out for our wedding anniversary that was today :)
It's at harvester so planning on steak or chicken and it's unlimited salad so should be ok if I snack on that lol
Only thing is we have bought some cans in to have at home so may gain there but be right lol

Sorry to hear you've been down with that horrid bug, hope you're feeling better now. And happy anniversary! Enjoy your meal, you've got it all planned and in control so a few drinks to celebrate are definitely part of the plan, enjoy!

Was a great weekend thanks but unfortunately have now got some bad news. My hubbys nan went into hospital after a bad stroke. She seemed to pick up for a while but got the phone call Monday to say come across at once. They have told us theys nothing they can do now but make her comfortable :( Worse thing is seeing my kids trying to deal with it, so heartbreaking.

Back