Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

Aw sorry to hear about your little boy being off with a rash! Hopefully he's back to 100% soon :D Also sorry you didn't sleep great! Food sounds great though! haha :p

Hope you're alright! Lots of snuggles and a chill day for you with the little one maybe? :) x

Aww that's ok, I love reading how people are getting on & and have a general natter lol xx Sounds cliché but it really helps coming on here even if sometimes its a load of nonsense I chat about lol Ooo that water bottle sounds like a good idea, need something or I forget.

Sometimes I don't prepare & cook soup for simple reason that it takes too much time so soup maker would be ideal as well. My birthday is in feb so 2 things to add to wish list lol x

Had a really good day, on way out soon to so line dancing soon :D

I totally agree. Soup is so easy. Some weeks I am so lazy I buy the prechopped veg when they are on offer. Like last week I got the bns turnip carrot one and I just added a leek and flung it in the pot with 500ml chicken stock, some black pepper and some chilli flakes and it came out lush. I literally left it for two hours on low as I did the ironing and cleaned the bathrooms and it was done ready for lunch. Usually I make six portions and freeze 4 so we always have soup for a handy snack. I make all sorts courgette and onion, leek and potato, roasted red pepper, curry parsnip, veg broth, creamy chicken (tho its synful)

Oh, bit of peace for you then?! ;) Fingers crossed he doesn't feel any of those things, that would be a worry for sure!

Used to live in Leeds myself when I was at Uni and it was always so so so cold! it has been snowing here in Norfolk for most of the day (on and off) and its set to snow even more. Though its too wet and not cold enough to settle.

Oh can I ask where you got the weight watchers wraps? The only hexb wraps I can find are the BeGood ones and they are almost 5 quid for 6 wraps!!

I get mine from Morrisons :)

Aw sorry to hear about your little boy being off with a rash! Hopefully he's back to 100% soon :D Also sorry you didn't sleep great! Food sounds great though! haha :p

Hope you're alright! Lots of snuggles and a chill day for you with the little one maybe? :) x
Hes built like a tank bless him, fortunately hes been able to go to back to school but doctor did say to tell teachers to keep an eye on him x

Aye not doing too bad foodwise despite everything lol xx

Oh can I ask where you got the weight watchers wraps? The only hexb wraps I can find are the BeGood ones and they are almost 5 quid for 6 wraps!!
tesco £1 for 6 x

I totally agree. Soup is so easy. Some weeks I am so lazy I buy the prechopped veg when they are on offer. Like last week I got the bns turnip carrot one and I just added a leek and flung it in the pot with 500ml chicken stock, some black pepper and some chilli flakes and it came out lush. I literally left it for two hours on low as I did the ironing and cleaned the bathrooms and it was done ready for lunch. Usually I make six portions and freeze 4 so we always have soup for a handy snack. I make all sorts courgette and onion, leek and potato, roasted red pepper, curry parsnip, veg broth, creamy chicken (tho its synful)
That's a good idea xx got another butternut squash to make soup with :D

Oh, bit of peace for you then?! ;) Fingers crossed he doesn't feel any of those things, that would be a worry for sure!

Used to live in Leeds myself when I was at Uni and it was always so so so cold! it has been snowing here in Norfolk for most of the day (on and off) and its set to snow even more. Though its too wet and not cold enough to settle.
Aye miss him when hes at school though and his sister xx Will be definitely worried if he shows the slightest sign of any of those symptoms :( She must have asked me 3 times if he had been sick and he hasn't x

Awe I was only kidding! I don't have kids so no idea what its like to be without them when they are at school!!

Good to hear he's been doing ok - I bet he cant wait to be home and with his Mummy. How old is he? and your little girl? xx

Awe I was only kidding! I don't have kids so no idea what its like to be without them when they are at school!!

Good to hear he's been doing ok - I bet he cant wait to be home and with his Mummy. How old is he? and your little girl? xx
Yes he couldn't wait to be in the warmth lol xx he's 7 and my daughter is 9 x

Thanks. I'm in Donegal Ireland but I get across the border the odd weekend to Derry or Strabane so I'll have a look out when I'm there. They are defo not in the Letterkenny tesco.
Ooo Ireland seems a lovely place xx

Ooo Ireland seems a lovely place xx

It sure is. I'm from down near Dublin in a place called Navan. Its near lots of historical sites like Hill of Tara, Newgrange etc but I fell for a county Donegal man so we are up here now living in the countryside our nearest town would be Donegal town its pretty cool. Has a big castle in the middle of it. Luckily it has aldi and lidl but our village only has spar!

I'm the same today so we made burgers and SW chips

It sure is. I'm from down near Dublin in a place called Navan. Its near lots of historical sites like Hill of Tara, Newgrange etc but I fell for a county Donegal man so we are up here now living in the countryside our nearest town would be Donegal town its pretty cool. Has a big castle in the middle of it. Luckily it has aldi and lidl but our village only has spar!

I'm the same today so we made burgers and SW chips
Ooo i am very jealous lol xx sounds picturesque xx
Yes just eaten mine and must admit it's hit the spot nicely x love this diet :D

Well hubby is now in a mood because we not had what I said we were having so instead of having something else within syns he's decided he's not eating at all. Good for him, I don't give a crap at this moment in time :(
It's like having 3 kids sometimes i swear lol
Anyway after that little rant I shall tell you all what today's food consisted of lol

Breakfast: Porridge (hexa & b), 2 tsps chocolate spread (3 syns)
Lunch: Turkey salad box, mayo (0.5 Syn)
Tea: Bacon, Philadelphia light (1 Syn), tomato wrap (4.5 syns), SW chips & baked beans
Snacks: Banana
Drinks: Tea (milk hexa), coffee, orange zero, dilute pop

Total syns: 9

Hi not had chance to get on here much this week but sounds like you are doing great hope your son is doing better x
Thank you xx he's OK in himself luckily just itchy lol

Ooo forgot to mention bought some venison sausages from tesco for £2. Gonna try them tonight for tea, they only 1 Syn each so well worth buying again if they are nice x will update later on how nice or not they were lol xx

Back