Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

Well had those venison sausages and they were delicious xx feel full now, normally only have 2 sausages but had 3 instead since they were 1 syn each. Had a very quiet boy this afternoon, we decided to go see they granddad after school and majority of time he was snuggled up on me.
The medicine does say it can cause drowsiness as a side effect so just keep an eye on him xx
Food wise I've had a lot of speed food which should boost my weight loss this week :D
Housework planned for tomorrow & a nice walk round local dams Sunday weather permitting :D

So here is todays food diary

Breakfast: Big bowl of fruit topped with Tesco low fat vanilla & chocolate flakes yoghurt (4.5 syns)
Lunch: Butternut squash soup, banana for afters
Tea: 3 Venison sausages (3 syns), 3 bacon, tomatoes, 2 eggs, mushrooms, 2 toast (5 syns)
Drinks: Dilute pop, Coffee

Total syns: 12.5

Breakfast for tea one of my favourite meals feels so naughty but its not

housework for me too but i keep getting distracted
I know i love breakfasts nom nom, I have days like that like today lol xx

Its SNOWING!!! hope it stays long enough for kids to play out in it tomorrow morning :D
Been to a kids birthday party with my son and had a bit of a boogie lol
Food wise I have been ok and am debating whether to have a hifi bar with a glass of milk for supper as I'm a little peckish., would take my syns up to 8.5.
So here is todays food....

Breakfast: Fruit salad (kiwi, aptple, pear, strawberries, pomegranate seeds) topped with mullerlight Orange yoghurt with chocolate sprinkles.
Lunch: Scrambled egg on toast (hexa & b, 0.5 syn for marg) sprinkled with chilli flakes.
Tea: Beef stew with new potatoes (4 syns for gravy, 1 syn for mint sauce)
Drinks: Coffee, no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 5.5

Finally decided not to have a hifi bar but a mullerlight toffee yoghurt instead :D
Have also decided that tomorrow's breakfast will be fruit salad topped with a yoghurt and 2 hifi bars lol

Well nearly had a melt down yesterday, decided to hop on scales & said a 1lb gain so that was me all ready to sabotage my good doing and eat choc, drink wine. Anyway got on again today and 3lb down. I have now hidden them away and have vowed only to step on the ones at class otherwise I'm going to stress myself over nothing potentially. Had a lecture off the hubby & my sister so that's it, I'm done lol.
Anyway food wise been good today & yesterday despite naughty thoughts lol

Yesterday
Breakfast: Fruit topped with Mullerlight fat free yoghurt & 2 hi fi bars (hexb)
Lunch: Beef Roast Dinner, Mash (hexa milk, 0.5 marg), carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, sweetcorn, roasted parsnips, roasted potatoes, 200ml gravy (3 syns), 2 yorkshire puddings (4 syns)
Tea: Butternut squash soup, Mullerlight fat free yoghurt, grapes
Total syns: 7.5

Today
Breakfast:
Porridge (hexa & b) with 2 tsp choc spread (3 syns)
Lunch: Jacket Spud with spaghetti
Tea: Lamb Hotpot, Carrots, onions, thyme, beef stock, 0.5 tbsp. gravy granules (1 syn)
Snacks: Orange, banoffee hifi bar (3 syns)
Drinks: No added sugar Dilute pop, Tea (milk hexa), coffee, Pepsi Max
Total syns: 7

Woke up this morning with excruciating stomach ache and I've come on. I'm on depo injection so don't get periods very often x just hope it doesn't affect my loss too much, least if I do maintain or gain a little I know why xx

Its so hard to resist going on the scales everyday ive moved mine too so its not so easy to jump on them. Bet your so glad you didnt sabotage your weight loss after seeing the gain well done for that x
Yes I am x still keep getting them out and looking grrr x now saying a 2lb loss so heaven knows lol x I need drastically get rid of them x it's literally taking over my life lol x I'm.OK when numbers go down but think my bodies adjusting again hence the different weights all week. Think I'm gonna sell them lol xx

Well been all over place from word go today. Walked to my mums, that was fine but yet haven't been there for a while so found myself looking in to the past and wondering how's life treated me so far. Anyone watching me must have wondered what I was thinking as one minute I was smiling remembering happy memories then next I'm all forlorn and over evaluating stuff. Had a good natter with my mum and set off back to pick kids up x mad rush and got there with minutes to spare. Then had my tea and went line dancing, was doing great then started bleeding again. Only it's really really heavy this time and has completely soaked my pad and underwear. Also feeling rather light headed so in Bath then it's bedtime x Sorry guys off its TMI but I'm.slightly worried as I'm on depo as said before and usually get some spotting.

On a lighter note I've measured myself with fantastic results.
Chest: 36.5in (1.5in off)
Waist: 32in (3.5in off)
Hips: 40in (1.5in off)

Really ought to record today's food so here goes lol

Breakfast: Porridge (hexa & b) with 2 tsps chocolate spread (3 syns)
Lunch: Slice of hovis white (6 syns), spaghetti hoops, poached egg
Tea: Chinese pork stir fry (1 Syn for oil as ran out of frylight)
Drinks: Tea, no added sugar dilute pop, diet cola

Total syns: 10

Well weigh in was today and Ive lost 1lb :)
Determined to lose 3lb next week to get my stone award and my club 10 x
Went slightly over my syns today by 3 but will be staying around the 5 Syn mark most of week :)
So today's food was....
Breakfast: 2 bakewell alpen light bars
Lunch: Bacon, Tomatoes, Baked beans, 2 eggs, 1 slice medium toast with marg (6.5), oil (2 syns)
Tea: SW steak pie (9 syns), mash (hexa and 0.5 Syn), mixed veg
Drinks: Tea, coffee, Pepsi max

Total syns: 18

Forgot to update food yesterday so here I am today lol
Thursday 21St January

Lunch: Jacket Potato with tuna & sweetcorn with side salad (1.5 Syns for mayo and marg)
Tea: Spicy SW chicken, SW chips and SW coleslaw (3.5 syns for wholemeal roll and mayo)

Food sounds AMAZING!!!, Deffo want to try SW chicken like kfc style with SW coleslaw! :D YUMMY!

Hope you are well lovely, slacking with my comments on your thread! haha Glad you got my Kenan and Kel reference hahahaha xx

Food sounds AMAZING!!!, Deffo want to try SW chicken like kfc style with SW coleslaw! :D YUMMY!

Hope you are well lovely, slacking with my comments on your thread! haha Glad you got my Kenan and Kel reference hahahaha xx
Was nice although prefer synned shop bought coleslaw better I think lol xx

I'm not too bad but been bleeding heavy during sex so a bit worried at minute ( sorry TMI lol) xx
Yes I loved watching it, orange soda!!!!

Well went off plan last night as been visiting family friend in hospital and was 10pm when we got home so ordered in but straight back on it today :)
Will update properly later once kids are tucked up in bed x

Was nice although prefer synned shop bought coleslaw better I think lol xx

I'm not too bad but been bleeding heavy during sex so a bit worried at minute ( sorry TMI lol) xx
Yes I loved watching it, orange soda!!!!

lol not gonna lie, had to re-read that because I thought I read it wrong ;x

I mean... firstly... ...just... like... I mean... cant even phrase it without being naughty so wont risk it haha. I hope you, and your cervix are ok :p Not sure if its * week or it's not that time and your bleeding, in which case I hope it's not painful!... both the sex and the bleeding part.

I PUT THE SCREW IN THE TUNA! - fav episode ever! haha x

lol not gonna lie, had to re-read that because I thought I read it wrong ;x

I mean... firstly... ...just... like... I mean... cant even phrase it without being naughty so wont risk it haha. I hope you, and your cervix are ok :p Not sure if its * week or it's not that time and your bleeding, in which case I hope it's not painful!... both the sex and the bleeding part.

I PUT THE SCREW IN THE TUNA! - fav episode ever! haha x
I'm on the depo injection so normally don't have periods apart from a slight spotting ever now and then. Had heavy ones a few times that lasted 3 days but this time I was shaking, achey and had headache :( think a check up with doctor is in order x

Well after my slight blip last night, I'm happy to say I've kept on plan today. Had a great day spending time with family and looking forward to tomorrow as got my mum and hubby's dad for Sunday dinner. Drank plenty of dilute pop today and syns have been kept to a minimum to counter yesterdays blip lol x
As for my health, not bled since but I'm still going to ring doctors Monday morning and have a word anyway. Better to be safe than sorry :(

So here is today's food..
Lunch: few grapes and few slices of cooked ham
Tea: Spicy Pork chops with new potatoes and mixed veg. Tbsp salad cream (0.5 Syn)
Snacks: summer fruit alpen light bar (3 syns)
Drinks: Tea, dilute pop

Total syns: 6.5

Well been another great day food wise. Had a chilled sort of day, mainly watching films with the kids (loving Big Hero 6 lol). Sunday dinner was mahoosive lol, still on plan though and managed to resist some crackling lol
Walking is on the agenda tomorrow with some retail therapy thrown in as well (hubbys idea, he must be ill lol) then its line dancing again on Tuesday night :D Still cant coordinate properly but its good fun lol.
So here is todays food....

Breakfast: 2 alpen light bars (hexb), Mullerlight Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt
Lunch: Roast Pork, Mash (hexa milk, 0.5 syn for marg), Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Peas, Sweetcorn, Roast Potatoes, Roast Parsnips, 2 yorkshire puddings (4 syns), 200ml gravy (3 syns).
Tea: Chicken pasta salad (2 syns for garlic & herb Philadelphia light)
Drinks: Tea (hexa milk), Coffee, Tesco Orange Zero, No added Sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 9.5

Hey. Sorry was a disaster this past week so only got a good catch up now. Is your lil one OK now?

About the period/bleeding. I dunno about the injection but I've been on the pill 13 years. They change it depending on my weight etc but I experience symptoms like that about once every 5-6 months I get a bad one like that. But that's how my body always worked. So if it is strange for you best thing is to go straight to a doctor. I know what my body's like but I always go doctor just in case.

Food sounds great. Don't worry about the scales. Go by your weekly weigh in. My body changed by 9lbs today 9!! Just bloat cause I'm due *!!! So don't panic when you see the gain.

Back