Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

Hiya chick...sorry I have been slacking on catching up with everyone else the last several days.

I am exactly the same with the scales...the spur me on when I see a loss but if I see a gain the can sabotage me massively. I can't chuck mine as Ray weighs in at home, so I tell myself before I get on them..If you don't see what you want don't blow it!

Ring the docs as you said if you are worried...they way I see it though and sorry if this is TMI...but it has to go somewhere right? So I would think it's just your bodies way of having a spring clean. Bu still ring if it puts your mind at rest :)

Food looking good! Have a good week :)

Hey. Sorry was a disaster this past week so only got a good catch up now. Is your lil one OK now?

About the period/bleeding. I dunno about the injection but I've been on the pill 13 years. They change it depending on my weight etc but I experience symptoms like that about once every 5-6 months I get a bad one like that. But that's how my body always worked. So if it is strange for you best thing is to go straight to a doctor. I know what my body's like but I always go doctor just in case.

Food sounds great. Don't worry about the scales. Go by your weekly weigh in. My body changed by 9lbs today 9!! Just bloat cause I'm due *!!! So don't panic when you see the gain.
Oh bless you, hope you're OK now xx
Thankfully yes my son is fine now, by elimination have found out he's allergic to cheap bubble bath x

That's me exactly I know my body and I'm used to odd spotting every now and then but these last few times have been horrendous :(

Having chicken vindaloo tonight, must be brave lol
Have literally chucked scales in bin because I was going insane going on them constantly so now my scales are at class only :)
Hoping for at least 1lb to get my stone award this week lol xx

Hiya chick...sorry I have been slacking on catching up with everyone else the last several days.

I am exactly the same with the scales...the spur me on when I see a loss but if I see a gain the can sabotage me massively. I can't chuck mine as Ray weighs in at home, so I tell myself before I get on them..If you don't see what you want don't blow it!

Ring the docs as you said if you are worried...they way I see it though and sorry if this is TMI...but it has to go somewhere right? So I would think it's just your bodies way of having a spring clean. Bu still ring if it puts your mind at rest :)

Food looking good! Have a good week :)
My hubby says same as you regarding me bleeding but don't know, doesn't feel right in more ways than one xx

Luckily the hubby has joined me at class so I just chucked ours lol he doesn't know yet lol xx

You have a good week too xx only 2 days till weigh in :)

Had a very productive day overall :)
Went for our walk this morning and throughly enjoyed it, sun was shining, the canal however wasn't there for some of the walk as they had drained it I'm assuming to dredge it as we had bad floods back in 2007.
Got home and had a lovely lunch then landlady knocked on door and asked to take photos of the damp we got due to house needing repointing. Didn't think much of it then a hour later builder was knocking with her again and he had a good look round :) He's dropping by again Friday morning with his team to have a better look so finally my house will be a home again.
I've also got a birthday party to organise now, my mum turns 70 in April so looking at a disco for her hehe x
Ooo have also tried a new recipe (always wary of new recipes in case they turn out horrid lol)
Was the lamb vindaloo out of fakeaway book except I used chicken instead of lamb. Was worried it would be too hot but although it was it wasn't lingering so really pleased and definitely do again. Will write our recipe once kids in bed for anyone brave enough to try it lol
So rest of food looks like this...
Breakfast: Porridge (hexa milk) with 2 tsps chocolate spread (3 syns)
Lunch: Jacket Potato with beans and side salad
Tea: Chicken Vindaloo with SW chips
Snacks: Chocolate and fudge alpen light bar (3 syns)
Drinks: Tea, dilute pop

Total syns: 6

No line dancing today :( feel far too tired and drained at minute to dance around lol xx have got to decide what next week's meals are going to be then do an online shop (the joys lol) Don't know why but just ran out of energy this afternoon, maybe all this outdoor activities have finally caught with me lol x So once I've done my little jobs it's a coffee and a bath then bed for me x
Before I forget here is today's food lol

Breakfast: Porridge (hexa & b) with 2 tsps chocolate spread (3 syns)
Lunch: few slices of ham, mullerlight fat free yoghurt
Tea: Diet Fanta chicken with egg fried rice.
Snacks: Rich Tea Biscuit (2 syns)
Drinks: Tea, dilute pop, zero cola, coffee

Total syns: 5

Oh how did you find the diet fanta chicken?? I'm having it tomorrow
In two words......söoooooooo nice lol
Really tastes like you've had it from a Chinese it's so close to the real thing it's unreal lol x trying steak bakes next week, a recipe on Facebook I've found. Will update with verdict once I've tried them x

Well what I can I say but that I am a tad disappointed about this weeks 1lb gain :(
After thinking about what Ive eaten this week in more depth, here are a few reasons why I may have gained :(

1. Takeaway on Friday night.
  2. Low on speed food.
  3. Didn't drink enough water.
  4. Missed meals
  5. Still had odd spot of bleeding.
Apart from no. 5 i can improve on the rest this week :D Have decided to shake things up a little and try the overnight oats in the morning, there are already prepared ready for breakfast :D I will then make some tomato soup tomorrow. Have decided on Sausage Casserole for Tea which as got hidden speed food as a bonus, having that with mash :D

Despite a crap day mentally my food as been spot on :D
Here it is....

Breakfast: 2 Jam Roly Poly hifi bars (my god they are delicious lol) HEXB
Lunch: Jacket Potato with baked beans & side salad (??? syns for marg)
Tea: Italian meatballs in tomato sauce with spaghetti & side salad (4.5 syns for 12% beef mince)
Snacks: Pineapple chunks, Gherkin
Drinks: Tea x3 (HEXA), Glass of milk (HEXA), water, Black coffee

Total syns: over 5 (not sure how much marg was put on jacket at café)

Was very busy yesterday preparing house ready for builders to come this morning only for them not to come (coming Monday now apparently but not holding my breath). We have got severe gales here so that woke me up last night so felt tired all day but despite all that Ive still stuck to plan :D
Was too tired last night to update food diary so here it is...

28/01/16
Breakfast: Overnight oats (HEXB), Vanilla Mullerlight, Kiwi, Apple
Lunch: Ham Salad Box, 50g Tesco Healthy Living Coleslaw (2 syns)
Tea: Sausage Casserole (4 Healthy Living Cumberland sausages = 4 syns) with mash (tsp light marg & 50ml milk = 1 3/4 syns)
Snacks: Gherkins, 40g Lighter Cheese (HEXA)
Drinks: Water, Coffee

Total syns: 7 3/4

Today
Breakfast: Overnight Oats (HEXB), Vanilla Mullerlight, Kiwi, Apple
Lunch: Bacon & Mushroom crustless quiche (off SW website) with baked beans & side salad, made with cottage cheese & 40g lighter cheese (HEXA). Tbsp salad cream (0.5 syn)
Tea: Special Pork fried rice with stir fry veg
Snacks: 2 x Dairy Box chocs (5 syns), Orange Mullerlight Greek Yoghurt (0.5 syn)
Drinks: Coffee, 4 pints of dilute pop

Total syns: 6

Had a very chilled day although did go for a walk with kids & hubby late afternoon along canal. Was gorgeous sunshine when we set off but heading back home it went really overcast and dark clouds started rolling in. Good job we got in when we did as not long after it started snowing heavily.
Had another good day foodwise :D

Breakfast: Baked oats - made with 35g Porridge (HEXB), mullerlight vanilla yoghurt, 1 egg, 3 tbsp. granulated sweetener, few drops vanilla essence, cooked apple (1 syn)
Lunch: Ham & Cheese (lighter 40g HEXA) wrap with salad. (mayo & wrap 5 syns)
Tea: Slow cooked BBQ pulled Gammon with SW chips & side salad (0.5 syn mayo)
Snacks: Orange Greek Mullerlight Yoghurt (0.5 syn)
Drinks: Coffee, Pepsi Max, 5 pints dilute pop

Total syns: 7

Oooooohhh I love walking when it snows! I wanted to head out today but Ray's still got this cold so going to just stay in I think. Might get on the exercise bike in a bit instead. Food looking good tho still chick :) x

Oooooohhh I love walking when it snows! I wanted to head out today but Ray's still got this cold so going to just stay in I think. Might get on the exercise bike in a bit instead. Food looking good tho still chick

Me too although was slightly worried it was a rain cloud instead so we all had a brisk walk home lol
Thanks hoping it shows on scales on Wednesday :D

Todays food is
Breakfast: 2 hifi bars (HEXB)
Lunch: Beef, Mash Potatoes (1 syn for marg & milk), Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, sweetcorn, peas, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, 200ml gravy (3 syns), 2 yorkshire puddings (4 syns)
Tea: Breakfast muffins - ham, baked beans, 40g lighter cheese (HEXA), eggs
Snacks: Gherkin
Drinks: Dilute pop, Tea (1 syn milk)

Total syns: 9

Well builders have finally arrived and oh my they didn't half crack on lol, all damp course is dug out ready to be treated. Kitchen walls have been cleaned down & damp plaster as been chiselled off back to bare brick ready to be treated aswell.
Back tomorrow to finish outside and start on kitchen :D Only down side is trying to find meals that fit in round them working, got no access to microwave or oven.
Have had salads etc from sandwich shop :D
Made the SW greggs steak bakes today for tea & well got to say they are delicious, put other 4 in fridge to have tomorrow. Hoping they ok cold lol, will warm other 2 up for kids once builders have left :D
So another good day although have slacked on the water again grrr lol

Breakfast: Overnight oats (HEXB), kiwi, apple
Lunch: Ham salad box (1 syn for mayo)
Tea: SW Greggs Steak Bake (5 syns for thins, 1 syn for stewed steak). SW chips, mixed veg. Mayo (1 syn)
Snacks: Gherkin
Drinks: No added Sugar dilute pop, diet cola, coffee, 250ml milk (HEXA)

Total syns: 8

Greggs Steak Bake
Makes 6
Less than 1 Syn each, dependant on steak used

1 pack of 6 Kingsmill wholemeal sandwich thins (1 counts as HEXb)...
1 small onion - diced
1 beaten egg
1 tin of stewed steak (I've used Tesco Value which shared between the 6 thins, it's less than a Syn per slice)

In a saucepan, fry the onion using frylite then add your tin of steak. Mix well and break up any big chunks of meat.

Place the bottoms of the thins on a baking tray, and spoon the mixture into each one, sharing evenly.

Brush the edges with egg wash, then 'stick' the tops on, pressing gently to seal the outside.

Cover the tops with more egg wash, and bake at 180° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.

I believe Asda and M&S both sell Syn free tins of stewed steak.

At a kids party with my 2 children tonight and then be bath for myself before weigh in tomorrow morning so I'm going to update my food diary now just in case I don't get on later :D

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix with milk (HEXA) & sweetener
Lunch: Greggs SW steak bake (6 syns) with salad & baked beans. Tbsp salad cream (0.5 syn)
Tea: SW Fry up - 2 healthy living Cumberland sausages (2 syns), bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, baked beans.
Drinks: Tea (milk HEXA), coffee, no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 8.5

Well I'm a very very happy lass today :D
Lost 3lbs, got my stone award & won the raffle :D
Need to have more water though lol
So here is todays food

Breakfast: 2 hifi bars (HEXB)
Lunch: Mccains Jacket Potato (1 syn) with baked beans & side salad
Tea: 2 Gammon steaks, 2 eggs (0.5 syn for light marg, ran out of frylight lol), fried fresh tomatoes, fried peppers, fried mushrooms, SW chips. Tbsp brown sauce (0.5 syn)
Snacks: 2x Nestle Dairy Box chocs (5 syns)
Drinks: Tea (milk HEXA), glass of milk (HEXA), coffee, 2 pints of no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 7

Back