Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

Hey lovely been catching up... firstly albs this week is fab (I know I've said so on our challenge but still its so so so fab!)

Secondly re the bleeding - def think a check up at the doctors is in order. I had the exact same problem when I was on the demo (and afterwards) went to the doctors and they referred me for a smear amongst other things. It was something to do with the depo/hormones from it had done some corrosion inside and the friction from sex was aggravating it. I do believe now I'm all fine (though I have been off the deep for two year and it took a while to get back to normal). I honestly hate the depo and all the rubbish side effects that came with it. Good old condoms for us from now on!

Id def say go and get it checked out to be on the safe side xxx

Hey lovely been catching up... firstly albs this week is fab (I know I've said so on our challenge but still its so so so fab!)

Secondly re the bleeding - def think a check up at the doctors is in order. I had the exact same problem when I was on the demo (and afterwards) went to the doctors and they referred me for a smear amongst other things. It was something to do with the depo/hormones from it had done some corrosion inside and the friction from sex was aggravating it. I do believe now I'm all fine (though I have been off the deep for two year and it took a while to get back to normal). I honestly hate the depo and all the rubbish side effects that came with it. Good old condoms for us from now on!

Id def say go and get it checked out to be on the safe side xxx
Ooo see I thought it may have something to do with corrosion of my lining etc xx still haven't made an appointment, naughty I know but am one of those that if problem goes away there's no need to check it out :( silly I know x

Thank you for your kind words regarding my weight loss :D Am truly very happy as I'm officially back down to the weight I was when I got married 4 years ago (on 21St April) so now when I look at my wedding photos I have a visual aid if that makes sense lol
Hope you are ok xx

Hey hunny, how are you feeling now? I hope you're better OR at least going in for a check up :( Don't want my girlies in pain or..bleeding lol :p

So over the moon for you with your 3lbs loss! It's great that you've gotten back to this mini milestone where you were this weight before! I can't wait to get back down to 19st 1lbs as that's where I got to last time which was my 5 stone so If I can get back to that and then keep going I'll be super happy and I know I'll start to see changes :)

Mwah xxx

Well been a weird sort of day. My daughter as gone and bumped her head twice in a matter of 12 hours and then went and bumped her side this evening and as got a right pog sticking out :(
That's not the start of it :(
Walking to my mums, gets halfway there and phone call off school saying she's collided with another kid.
All was fine even when she got home shes been her usual chatty self then gets to bathtime and not sure why bit neither of my kids like to be near the taps lol.
Anyway both go to get at end of Bath but my son wins. Now at this point my daughter would normally moan at him then give him the look lol. Well what happened next I wasn't expecting, she starting sobbing uncontrollably and wouldn't stop and she went on like this from 7pm till about half 8. Kept asking her why you crying and she said I got these feelings mummy and I try to move them away but they make me cry. She also saying she doesn't feel well, that she thinks shes coming down with something so just going to keep an eye on her after the two bumps x

Food wise I've been good :D

Breakfast: 2 hifi bars (Hexb)
Lunch: Ham salad box (2 syns for salad cream)
Tea: Beef Sizzler Steak with Peppercorn sauce and mash (1.5 Syns for marg and milk) Recipe out of March/April SW magazine
Snacks: 40g lighter cheese (Hexa), watermelon topped with mullerlight yoghurt and a chocolate chip snack a jack (3 syns)
Drinks: Coffee, Pepsi Max, Diet Cola, No added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 6.5

Hey hunny, how are you feeling now? I hope you're better OR at least going in for a check up :( Don't want my girlies in pain or..bleeding lol :p

So over the moon for you with your 3lbs loss! It's great that you've gotten back to this mini milestone where you were this weight before! I can't wait to get back down to 19st 1lbs as that's where I got to last time which was my 5 stone so If I can get back to that and then keep going I'll be super happy and I know I'll start to see changes :)

Mwah xxx
Aww thank you ever so much x no been naughty and haven't booked myself in and as much as I know i should do I just get wrapped up in other stuff :( I love giving myself milestones otherwise I would get bored I think lol x my next milestone to get to 10St by my birthday on 27th of this month eek x

Wow....3lbs is awesome chick! Well done :) x

Ooo see I thought it may have something to do with corrosion of my lining etc xx still haven't made an appointment, naughty I know but am one of those that if problem goes away there's no need to check it out :( silly I know x

Thank you for your kind words regarding my weight loss :D Am truly very happy as I'm officially back down to the weight I was when I got married 4 years ago (on 21St April) so now when I look at my wedding photos I have a visual aid if that makes sense lol
Hope you are ok xx

I am completely the same re the doctors but id say if you can you should still get it checked out to be on the safe side :)

Oh wow, well done you! Thats fab! Oh and btw you have the same birthday as my OH - lucky you its on a Saturday this year :)

Your poor girly, how is she doing now?Hope you have a lovely weekend xxxx

I am completely the same re the doctors but id say if you can you should still get it checked out to be on the safe side :)

Oh wow, well done you! Thats fab! Oh and btw you have the same birthday as my OH - lucky you its on a Saturday this year :)

Your poor girly, how is she doing now?Hope you have a lovely weekend xxxx
Aye planning on a Chinese lol xx she's ok now bless her xx
Having a leisurely weekend

Had a nice day today all in all x Kids slept over at they nans but still didn't get a lay in as had my driving lesson at 9 this morning. My instructor it was my best lesson so far so really pleased with myself :D
Only had two meals today but didn't have breakfast come lunch till 11am lol
Forgot to update yesterdays food, not sure why lol xx so here is today's and yesterdays food :D

Friday 5th February 2016

Breakfast: Overnight oats (hexb) with mullerlight yoghurt and raspberries
Lunch: 1 toast (6 syns) with spaghetti in tomato sauce
Tea: Chicken sofrito (off SW website) with cabbage and carrots
Snacks: 40g lighter cheese (Hexa), mullerlight yoghurt
Drinks: Coffee, no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 6

Saturday 6th February 2016

Breakfast: Value sausage (3 syns), healthy living Cumberland sausage (1 Syn), 3 bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, Baked beans, 60g toast (hexb & 2 syns for marg)
Lunch: nothing
Tea: white fish (0.5 Syn for marg), SW chips, mushy peas, cabbage, carrots and tbsp mayo (0.5 Syn)
Snacks: 40g lighter cheese (Hexa), mullerlight yoghurt
Drinks: Tea (0.5 Syn for milk), no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 7.5

Hope you've had a lovely weekend! Food looks good.
Did you instructor say when he thinks you'll be ready for your test? I have to admit i don't miss learning to drive - its such an expensive (but completely worth it) thing to do xxx

Ur doing great! Food looks good xx

Hi everyone x had a really crap week so hence why I haven't been online plus it's resulted in a half a pound gain :(
Got my mums ex husband in hospital. Had builders in so been upside down for two weeks and now kitchen ceiling leaking x

So going to try and stay updated with my food diaries this week but may not happen at certain times.
Here is today's food
Breakfast: Bacon, egg & tomato (2 syns for oil) on 60g brown breadcake (hexb)
Lunch: nothing :(
Tea: Ham, Leek & Mushroom pie (out of free food feasts book) and mixed veg
Snacks: caramel snack a jack (2.5 syns), aldi fat free Greek toffee yoghurt (0.5 Syn), 250ml milk (hexa)
Drinks: Coffee, tea, no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 5

Sorry you've had a crap week chick... I was beginning to worry where you were but guessed it may be to do with the work you've had done etc. Try be on it as best you can not easy when your world is testing you to the max though so well done for trying x

Sorry you've had a crap week chick... I was beginning to worry where you were but guessed it may be to do with the work you've had done etc. Try be on it as best you can not easy when your world is testing you to the max though so well done for trying x
Thanks darling xx SW is at back of my head at moment xx like I've said im trying to stick to it as best as I can x decorating tonight and tomorrow xx

Well after a hellish 2 weeks with anything going wrong that could have I am now back and back on it :D Havent got anything that's going to jeopadise my weight loss till my birthday in 11 days lol. But I am planning on only having 5 syns each day all week and saving 75 for my birthday lol xx
Had a great day with family today and stayed on plan too :D
So here is todays food....

Breakfast: 2 hifi bars (hexb)
Lunch: Bacon, Fried eggs, Mushrooms, baked beans, tomatoes, 1 slice of toast (4 syns), brown sauce
(0.5 syn). oil 2 syns
Tea: Balsamic Butterfly Chicken (out of Free Feast book) with mash (1 syn) and spinach
Drinks: Tea (1 syn for milk), No added sugar dilute pop
Snacks: 40g lighter cheese (hexa), plum

Total syns: 8.5

Back