Snack ideas

shinner12

Banned
Im on a shake diet but im really hungry has anyone any snack ideas that i could have. Im really craving something nice and need help so as not to choose the wrong thing. Thanks

sunnilove said:
hummas is a good choice with veggies, i enjoy it alot its crunchy kinda reminds of chips and dip but healthier!

Thanks coulda done with this idea the other night. Ended up settling on 2 ryvita and a slice of ham. It kept the cravings at bay.

For the hummus i think il chop some carrot sticks and the like raw and pretend theyre doritos ha

Thanks coulda done with this idea the other night. Ended up settling on 2 ryvita and a slice of ham. It kept the cravings at bay.

For the hummus i think il chop some carrot sticks and the like raw and pretend theyre doritos ha
its also really yummy with bell peppers i LOVE hot food so i always get spicy hummas and the sweet and spicy contrast is super yummy..also sugar snap peas

sunnilove said:
its also really yummy with bell peppers i LOVE hot food so i always get spicy hummas and the sweet and spicy contrast is super yummy..also sugar snap peas

Sugar snap peas... Ive never had them.

Nuts are often mentioned as a healthy snack but they are quite high in fat so you can't go mental on them. Almonds, walnuts and pecans are best, I believe.

Natural yoghurt would be another good choice, or sugar-free jelly.

The only thing is i cant stand the taste of jelly at all and i hate nuts too. Its so hard to find snacks i enjoy.

when i have a sweet tooth i put chopped fresh fruit in a bowl and smother it with a mullerlight yoghurt, all fat free and great to fill you up

also you can freeze the nicer flavours, like the toffee one and have them as a fat free ice cream :) makes you feel naughty when you really aren't

prawns and salad - find it really fills me up
Also

Strawberries
Cadburys Option - I find as it's so sweet, it feels like a real treat and stops me from snacking on rubbish

Has your shake diet got any snack bars that go with it?

Back