Snacking in Between Meals and After Dinner....?

charlotte1985

What do people think about this? Do you have a snack in between meals? If so, do you think it helps weight loss by keeping up your metabolism?

Do you think eating after 8pm is ok?

Thanks xx

Try and snack on super free or freefoods but only if your hungry x

Hi there, this is mine 100th time lol doing SW love this diet that much ive nevre mastered getting to target and maintaining it however this time i shall.

In the past two weeks ive lost exactly 1 stone! i always have my syns, i don't always snack on super free food but i do aim too, however i do always have a 3rd of my meals as super free foods! i always snack, and tend to go for fruit, veg, seafood sticks, muller lights, wotsits, curly whirlies. And yes i do sometimes eat after 8pm too, i havent found that it has effected my weight loss at all! In the evenings when i want something, ive been having quark cheese (from asda, as its nice and firm from there) mixed with a ww hot choc drink only 40cals! its like an instand cheese cake then i have loads of berries, grapes and kiwi's with it! Its lush and only 2 syns in total!

I think everyone is different and we all lose at different rates but you have tyo experiment with the plan and see what works for you! As my losses start to slow i will then change it up abit then!
Good luck :)

Hi :)
Well in my first week I snacked a lot on fruit (I lost 8lbs that week)
But I've just had my third weigh in tonight and I no longer snack, I have my breakfast in the morning I'm full until lunch and then full until dinner. The only snack I have is a 6syn pack of biscuits with a cup of tea at night.
If your hungry eat :)

Back