Extra Easy Sneak Peek!

Just had a sneak peek at my weight and I'm the same as WI last wednesday :( what can I do between now and WI to get a loss. I had a gain of a poud last week so I'd really like that gone!

Kayles
X

Maybe try to do some success express days, and eat two thirds superfree. Look in your book and try to include plenty of superspeed foods. But seriously, stop with the sneak peaking. It doesn't mean anything. Different scales. And different point in the week. Weight naturally fluctuates by several pounds all the time, which is why they recommend weighing once a week at the same time. Good luck

are you 100% sure your scales say the same weight as the group ones? iv done this before thinking i was going to maintain and i actually lost 2lbs.

What can you do ? The simple answer is don't sneaky peek!
There are posts like this at least once a week and the answer is always the same. What you weigh today bears no relation to what the scales will say come Wednesday. So you don't know that you have sts. So why worry about something that has not happened yet?! Don't make any changes, just continue to follow the plan.

I agree - no more sneaky peeking! Just follow the plan and listen to your body. Eat until satisfied and don't eat free food in between meals just for the sake of it.

I can weigh every day of the week and get right disheartened ... then
something magical happens the night before official weigh in ... that's the night the fairies come to you in your sleep and remove lots of lbs if you've been a good girl!

something magical happens the night before official weigh in ... that's the night the fairies come to you in your sleep and remove lots of lbs if you've been a good girl!

Please send to my house tonight lol x

I know!! I cant help myself after doing weightwatchers so long alone i always weighed at home so I'd always be on the scales which is not healthy!!

Need to fully switch my mind to the SW way

I LOVE the sound of those fairies!

Kayles xx

Back