Sneaking bak on AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

4busybee

Hello to all who remember me and hello to all new faces i have yet to meet,

I am coming bak to CD after trying everything and anything to get this weight off and failing miserably :(.

I have tried restarting CD countless amounts of times and can get to about day 9 then it all goes wrong dont even know why but i cant help it the bread beats me everytime lol.

Anyway cut a very very long stiry short, i previously lost 5 stone with LL then swapped to CD and lost the plot bigtime.
So 2 yrs on and i have gained back 3 st and i need to lose about 4 to get to goal i think, but i am not bogging myself down with weights etc i am going by dress size this time and when i feel comfortable i am gonna call that my goal wether i be a healthy BMI or not cos i figure its got to be better than the weight i am now.

Anyway back on as of tomorrow morning and i am looking forward to it. I went out last nite for the first time in ages and it really hit home to me how i feel about my weight and how it stops me doing things i would love to do and how frumpy i feel, so not good and all good reasons to get bak to where i want to be. Also i have a wedding to go to in August and would love to be a couple of stone lighter by then if thats possible which if i remember rightly should be. The wedding is on 10th August so i have about 2 months give or take a couple of days so fingers crossed and i have to stick woth 100% so wish me luck and i will try and keep you all informed on how i am getting on.

Bye for now

Love Bee xxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back, and good luck on your weight loss journey

Hey Busy,
Welcome Back,im Not So New On Here,
Good Luck With The Restart,
Elaine X

Welcome back and good luck!

Gxx

Welcome back Bee!

Well done for not gaining back on all of your lost weight!

You could well have two stone off for your wedding!

Wishing you all the best with your new fresh start!

Be sure to join the Big Brother weight loss challenge. Link in my signature:)

Love Mini xxx

howdy bee!! i'm new here too, so wanted to say hello and good luck with your restart :)

abz xx

Back