Sneaky Behaviour!

Cathy

Silver Member
We've been invited to a BBQ/get together this afternoon. I really don't want to tell anyone about the LT.
I've managed so far to get round it and no-one knows. On Bank Hol Monday, we had friends round and I even was able to fake it by walking round with a half full plate and chewing on my flapjack!
If I can get away with this today, I'm going to apply for a job in the Secret Service or Acting School!!
I'll report back later tonight.
It's only the usual problem of negativity, plus I don't want my weight problem to be the topic of conversation.
We'll see anyway.

good luck lol - undercover LT agent!!

Tell them you have dodgy guts, that they really DON'T want to see what happens when you eat something, and use it as an excuse not to eat anything!! Lol

Hi Cathy,

I think it is going to be difficult to hide the fact you have lost 37lb so I would be very surprised at this stage of your weight loss journey that people have not begun to comment on how well you are looking.

Good luck getting through today and looking forward to hearing how you have got on.:D

Love Mini xxx

Good luck for the bbq! we both know u dont need it thou.. you've come so far :D just enjoy urself and let the compliments flow!

Typically I'm a bit late seeing this thread so hopefully the barbeque is going well for you Cathy.

I would have said to you not to worry, I have been to 3 barbeques since starting LT and at the first I just drank water and no-one noticed as there were so many there. The other 2 were trickier so I used my children to help me. I was not ready to tell anyone there about LT. My neighbours were at both and the husband is a sarky g*t and would have wound me up about it forever! The teenage son is just as bad and not respective to his elders - well not me anyway - and I just preferred to keep it to myself. At both I got food and my son told me to chew!!!!! Then he helped himself to what was on my plate as he went past! No one noticed! Then dessert, I got a piece of cake and when my son finished his we swapped plates. He was pleased as he got 2 pieces!!! It worked and I am not teased by my neighbours so we were happy!

The food did look nice but I wasn't hungry.

Good luck.

x

Sweet - or greedy!!!! Lol!!!!

They are incredibly supportive, especially the children. My eldest (16) will say to me if I say something smells nice "well have it if you want to break your diet!" I don't usually want it but I know if I did that would put me in my place! With them watching me there is no way I'd cheat!!!!

x

Back