Sneaky WI

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Ahh, now I remember why I love LT :) I had a bad start to the week and messed up but got back in the game on Thursday. So it's now day 3, I'm feeling great and I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning - 5.4lb down already :D :party0011:

This time around I feel mentally the same as I did when I lasted 3 months which I take to be a good sign. I'm not giving in now... no way.

Last edited:
bring it on this is how i was last week started of screwed it up got back on it bonus lost 5lb

hang in there keep strong and we will reach our goals together

well done

xx Sharron

Hey sweetie :) Thanks for the reply. Good to hear you're back on track and congrats on a good WI :party0011: Just looked at our tickers and we could well reach our goals at the same time as we have almost exactly the same amount to lose! lol Weird :) xxx

Well done. I am like you and cant avoid the temptation of sneaky weigh ins. I am down 5-6lbs at the moment on day 4. Finding it really good, and a hell of a lot better than I expected it would be.

Thanks so much for the lovely comments ladies :)

Kilobel - you're such a star and doing brilliantly!! Keep it up honey and you'll be flaunting that skinny mini frame in no time ;)

Kered - I know, it's just too tempting isn't it? ;) It's just so rewarding to see your hard work staring you in the face when it's not quite noticeable in the mirror. We have a similar amount to lose so hopefully should be reaching the finish line around about the same time :)

Good luck to you both, not that you'll need it! :D

Thanks so much for the lovely comments ladies :)

Kilobel - you're such a star and doing brilliantly!! Keep it up honey and you'll be flaunting that skinny mini frame in no time ;)

Kered - I know, it's just too tempting isn't it? ;) It's just so rewarding to see your hard work staring you in the face when it's not quite noticeable in the mirror. We have a similar amount to lose so hopefully should be reaching the finish line around about the same time :)

Good luck to you both, not that you'll need it! :D

To be perfectly honest with you, I am weighing about twice a day. First thing in the morning and then again before bed :eek: but as you say, it gives you that incentive when you can see the scales reflecting what you are doing.

Ah ha, found you! Well done on the loss so far and sounds like your head is well and truly back in the game, let the fun begin! xx

I also weigh myself twice a day - first thing in the morning and last thing at night , it keeps me motivated.
I also think you have to be right mentally - great loss in 3 days.
Keep it up you know you can do it. :)

I think we are all a little bit addicted to the scales. I weigh myself every morning (at least) at the moment.

Last time around, i made my hubbie look the scales in the boot of his car!!! This time, i fond it almost theraputic to stand on the scales!!!

Well done Gem, that is fantastic!

I must admit to popping on my scales for a sneaky WI, although I know they are very inaccurate, but as my last official, chemist WI was nearly 2 weeks ago, I'll be using them again tomorrow for my first WI. I hope to get to the chemist Monday for an official one. Fingers crossed the chemist will let me buy more suppies otherwise I may have to refeed before I want to!

On the plus side, got back into my jeans today will less than a muffin top than last time!!!

You'll be at target before you know it babe! Good luck for the official WI, is it stil Monday like mine?

x

Aww thank you sweetness :) You never fail to bring a smile to my face xx Not sure when my official WI is gonna be. I've started back using shakes I had left over from last time and think I only have a couple of days left. Don't really want to go back until I absolutely have to as I've gained too much and am ashamed but I don't really have a choice lol. I'd like to keep a Monday WI so may just manipulate it to happen that way regardless :) You're doing fantastically sweetie, glad you're muffin top is decreasing by the day ;) xxx

Thank you babe.

I'm glad to get back in my jeans again without overflowing them!!!!! I think my scales may overweigh me, hence why I started so much heavier than the previous week at the chemist but as I was starting last Sunday and my chemist is only open Mon-Fri 9-6 I had no choice if I wanted an idea of how much I lose in the first week! I couldn't get to the chemist last week at all coz of work. AM really hoping I have Monday off as it is the only day I can WI in the morning and I need more supplies for next week! Why my chemist wouldn't let me restart when my BMI had shot over 25 I don't know! I wish she was just in it for the money!!!!!

Dare I ask how much weight you put on? It can't be as bad as me over 3 weeks!!!!! Damn the chocolates!!!!

Good luck with LT this time hun, you've done it before and can do it again.

It is so nice to have you back on the forum, I really missed you.

x

Thank you babe.

I'm glad to get back in my jeans again without overflowing them!!!!! I think my scales may overweigh me, hence why I started so much heavier than the previous week at the chemist but as I was starting last Sunday and my chemist is only open Mon-Fri 9-6 I had no choice if I wanted an idea of how much I lose in the first week! I couldn't get to the chemist last week at all coz of work. AM really hoping I have Monday off as it is the only day I can WI in the morning and I need more supplies for next week! Why my chemist wouldn't let me restart when my BMI had shot over 25 I don't know! I wish she was just in it for the money!!!!!

Dare I ask how much weight you put on? It can't be as bad as me over 3 weeks!!!!! Damn the chocolates!!!!

Good luck with LT this time hun, you've done it before and can do it again.

It is so nice to have you back on the forum, I really missed you.

x

You'd have thought that your chemist would let you go back on for a few weeks. It's rather irritating to think that they'll support you so far but then you're on your own. Still, I think you'll do brilliantly regardless. You've shown everyone what a trooper you are - never once complaining and never once cheating - very few people can say they handled this diet as well as you have.

As for my weight gain... *whistles and hides behind the sofa* I had a few half-hearted attempts at starting again since I got yanked off it in September but never managed to leave the starting line. From Sept to Jan I think I put on about 17lb. That is disgusting. All of my preaching about how it won't go back on if you do things right and I just didn't. I was furious at myself for getting poorly in the first place and having to come off LT and then turned to food again. I'm such an idiot. I was always telling myself that it was okay because I was going back on LT the next day so I could have one last blow out. And as we all know... the next day never arrived. *sigh*

Still, I'm back on track now and hope to be back at 10st for V day. Been a bit miffed because something dawned on me the other day and I have a distinct feeling that if I get fat(ter) again J will up and leave. Things haven't been that great recently and I think it's due to my poor self-confidence since gaining. Obviously he's not the only reason I'm on this - I'm doing it for me - but now there's added pressure.

Goodness me I just realised that I started typing and unleashed a monster onto the forum! Ever so sorry for that. I'd go back and delete it but it's actually helped to get it all out lol.

I've missed you loads since I've been away, you're the little fairy that can make people feel better even when they're ready to throw in the towel. Lots of squishes xxx

Just read through this again and feel ashamed about all the whining! Sorry peeps! xx

HEY

Hey,

I respect your honesty, and I doubt you are alone! I can relate to a lot of what you say.

julz
xox

Hey hun, don't apologise, it is good to get these things off your chest. I'm sure J is not that shallow! My OH has stuck with me for too many years to mention! We got together when we were 16 and I was 9st 7lb and he stayed while I piled the weight on and has been very supportive through this final (I hope) diet and the weight loss! If J is the sort to do a bunk if you pop on weight (and I have more faith in you and know you won't!) then he is not good enough for you.

You can do this babe. Big hugs coming your way! If I lived nearer I'd give them too you in person!! (Bet you're glad I don't! Lol!)

xxxxxxx

Back