*sniffles* Best Comfort Food

Auburn

x x x
Hello :( I have a cold. It might turn into burdflu if I don't get enough sympathy off my people... ;)

What's everyone's favourite comfort food when you're poorly?

SW chips n cheese :)

A massive bowl of chilli

Chicken and pea risotto or a homemade curry

Ace, thank you all for the ideas :)

I think tomorrow will be the tomato & basil risotto from the booklet with the last magazine...

Though chips & cheese.... *drool*.... I think.... mmhmm!!!

Feeling better already ;)

SW rice pudding with lots of sweetner (either use milk as HEX A or make with water and then add ikkle bit of milk at end)

3 boiled eggs mashed up in a cup with lots of black pepper, pinch of salt, a dash of salad cream lite and if really suffering & need extra comfort, a tsp of low fat butter! All scooped up with ryvita if being good or if really in need, crispy thick toast (no butter.) Best bit is at the end I stick me finger down the cup and get the last luscious dregs lol!

Best comfort food in the world, light on the tummy and also on the hips! ;)

Chamonix Bee said:
3 boiled eggs mashed up in a cup with lots of black pepper, pinch of salt, a dash of salad cream lite and if really suffering & need extra comfort, a tsp of low fat butter! All scooped up with ryvita if being good or if really in need, crispy thick toast (no butter.) Best bit is at the end I stick me finger down the cup and get the last luscious dregs lol!

Best comfort food in the world, light on the tummy and also on the hips! ;)

My mum used to make us this without the salad cream just marg, she'd mix it with a knife and then feed it to us! Last time I must have been 10 as I had bronchitis really badly, and ended up in hospital, so didn't eat for days on end.

For me it has to me a whole cooked chicken from the supermarket. With wholemeal crusty roll and lots of salad cream.
I also love (cooking it tonight) chilli con carne. I syn a packet of cheese doritos to have with it and lots of cheese and sour cream. Uses most my syns for the day but the chilli is free and contains about 7 different veg and beans so still getting my 1/3 SF. And nom nom nom!

Cheesy mash spaghetti hoops yum

Back