SNOW!

If you I have it then it is probably on its way here (Rossendale) brrrrr, there is about an inch of solid ice on everybodys cars.
Very chilly indeed and I have to go and get my mum and dad (manchester) and take them to the chiropodist today too. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........
Lynne x

We're quite high up here and often get completely different weather to just 10miles away!

Got to go into Carlisle today - was freezing fog yesterday so I'm dreading the roads :sigh:

I really love snow, but only if I'm sat indoors looking at it from a roaring log fire :rolleyes:

We're quite high up here and often get completely different weather to just 10miles away!

Got to go into Carlisle today - was freezing fog yesterday so I'm dreading the roads :sigh:

I really love snow, but only if I'm sat indoors looking at it from a roaring log fire :rolleyes:

:D I was in Cumbria on friday and all the hills were covered around the south lakes, its just Bloody freezing here, i havent switched the central heating down since thursday :D

:D I was in Cumbria on friday and all the hills were covered around the south lakes, its just Bloody freezing here, i havent switched the central heating down since thursday :D

Was about to pout till you said South Lakes....will let you off then!

Just in from walking the dogs...BRRRR
its -6 apparently:eek:

thick frost here today in newcastle:cry:

It's a beautiful Sunny day in Lincolnshire, but it looks cold. I haven't been out yet, but have to later so wish me luck.....I like snow but like you said while sat next to the fire...Drive carefully/

Serious frost here in York for the last 3 days and snowflakes earlier today!!!:eek:

Absolutely Brass Monkeys...:23::gen125:

Ahem.............I'm still waiting. cold enough down here. But still none of the white stuff!:sigh:

LOL! I did try to package some up for you, but the envelope got all wet :confused::sigh: :D

I can honestly say, it is now too cold for snow... please pray that its clear at the weekend or I'll be a very unhappy bunny!!

Freezing fog & thick frost here ....no snow yet...:)

debs xx

I can honestly say, it is now too cold for snow... please pray that its clear at the weekend or I'll be a very unhappy bunny!!

:D You better check the weather forecast, you will be getting plenty more this week, weds/thurs and sat :D wrap up warm :p

:D You better check the weather forecast, you will be getting plenty more this week, weds/thurs and sat :D wrap up warm :p

Its all your fault!!
i've just spent half an hour clearing the snow from the drive - and that no small area as you know :mad: (mind you, thats a fair few calories burned...)

The school bus slithered its way down the hill, and then went back the way it came cos the other road out of the village was treacherous. The gritters seem to have forgotten we exist this year.

And PLEASE, NO MORE SNOW!! I need to get out and about the next few days :cry:

Attachments

• Photo0201.jpg
    Photo0201.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 31
wow all the snow debz god there is lots of it! u gonna make snowmen!!?

no snow here either just really bad weather the past few night id say the past 3morning there was about a inch of ice on the car window :rolleyes: and soo slippy aswell and i have to drive on bad roads for 10mins to get to the main gritted road so scary :( dont think it froze as hard last night. its still really cold though :(

well, we've just been checking the weather online whatsit and it looks like I'll be okay for my classes tomorrow, but gonna have to cancel and post stock to my Thursday lot :( Fingers crossed the Carlisle road will be ok as thats a hell of a lot of postage if I can't get there thursday evening! (Its a much better road so should be ok but no way am I attempting the 'hartside pass' for my daytime class!)

GOT to get out tomorrow thought, besides my class, i've appointments for all sorts (a girls gotta look her best for the gala night!)

I hate snow.

My kids will no doubt make snowmen when they get home from school - they were all severely disappointed when the school bus turned up lol. Whats the odds on them coming home early :rolleyes:

:D Just remember the xmas post, things will take a lot longer to get there, even e-bay has said it could take upto 12 days for things to arrive :sigh:

Back