Snowed in!!

Im loving your enthusiasm (Sorry for spelling) Cooper!!

Best of luck!!!

Oh yes, I live in Derbyshire and we have about 10" too!!!! Couldnt get to work today, so had to stay at home, like many more people.

Never seen anything like it!

We are forecast to have more again and tomorrow will be like today!

We are getting more tomorrow but don't tell chelly as she wants some and won't get any so just keep it quiet.

hahah - ok :)!!! poor Chelly!!!!!!
We will send you some sweetie...more than enough here....I will try and download some photos. I made a snowman tonight! First time since I was a little girl!!!!!!

awww yes! Everyone take pictures of their snow and snowmen and I can have the next best thing lol!!

Well done cooper and good luck for tomorrow, i'm sure you have read these threads and have picked up a few tips but if need to know anything or need some encouragement then just ask! Welcome to LT.

Thank you for your message..I found it really nerve racking posting my first comment but I know that I can't do this on my own!:)

Thank you for your message..I found it really nerve racking posting my first comment but I know that I can't do this on my own!:)

You are very welcome!
Well now you're here you won't have to do it on your own. :D

I know from a few aspects of my life that the only people who know exactly how hard it is and how you are feeling are the ones going through the same thing. Even someone on another diet(not tfr) can't understand!
So i hope you will be a regular on here, some of us are a bit crazy but it all adds to the fun!!

hi guys, i have a night out tonight for little womens christmas and don't want to be telling everyone i'm on lipotrim. If i had to eat something, but still stay in ketosis... what would the 'best' thing be?

Hi clever clogs just tell people you have an upset tummy and think its best if you just stick to water.:)

Great idea !! don't eat anything - you will knock yourself back 5 days or so to get back into ketosis. xxx stay strong. xx

Ahh thanks glammam!!

Still loads of snow here and more falling. We have another 8 days of it they saying on the news. As long as i can get to chemist on tues i'm not bothered.
Bells you will be fine i know you are going to have a good loss, trust me, i'm not always right but i'm rarely wrong! lol

Bells come on!! Have you been yet, i'm dying to know how you got on??

Stinky!!!

Just noticed your loss!!!

Well done mrs!!! When did you weigh in?

and yes bells!! come on and let us know!!

hello ladies... down 8lbs which im quite happy with,, was down 9 on mine but hey must agree with the chemist....
woo im under 200lb yay
woo im in the 13s,,,just lol....
x

Back