So annoyed with myself :-(

blue*eyes

So so so annoyed with myself I have just eaten half a bowl of chilli :-( after it was smelling delicious on the stove. I have had one shake and a bar today.
I'm sure it's the bars doing this as they are making me want to eat,I don't think I'm going to buy them anymore.
Do u think I will put on weight now boohoo I'm gutted!
Regards H x

Awww blue eyes. Don't be angry like nette says you are only human and it's a shock to go from eating food to actualy not having anything and my mouth was drooling serving my boys tea out, won't be long before we can eat, which plan are you following. I got to have. 4 shakes a day and struggling to eat them all. And my friend who started with a different CDC she on 3 shakes and low fat meal :(. Gutted as I which I could have that

Awww blue eyes. Don't be angry like nette says you are only human and it's a shock to go from eating food to actualy not having anything and my mouth was drooling serving my boys tea out, won't be long before we can eat, which plan are you following. I got to have. 4 shakes a day and struggling to eat them all. And my friend who started with a different CDC she on 3 shakes and low fat meal :(. Gutted as I which I could have that

why can't u do that?? its ur choice hun, cdc only there for support, not to decide what suits u!! x

So so so annoyed with myself I have just eaten half a bowl of chilli :-( after it was smelling delicious on the stove. I have had one shake and a bar today.
I'm sure it's the bars doing this as they are making me want to eat,I don't think I'm going to buy them anymore.
Do u think I will put on weight now boohoo I'm gutted!
Regards H x

drink lots and lots of water and move on... ur human :D x

Hi sauce. My CDC say I need 4 shakes a day. But when I read the book it states for my size I need 3 shakes as only 5'4 I have asked her over the fone by text and email about the 3 plus meal. And I either get no reply or change subject. Really not sure if to go to another cdc

This is going to sound very cynical but your CDC sells more by you having 4 packs a day. With a BMI of 43 you shouldn't be on SS or SS+ either - CD guidance is that you should start doing a higher plan which would give you shakes and a small meal - which sounds like what you want. my advice would be seriously look at chaninging your CDC - she is either out of date or fobbing you off - either way you deserve some decent and correct advice.

Hope you manage to get this sorted - good luck

Hi all thank you so much for all your kind words, I have just spoken to a new Cambridge councillor and had a good cry lol. And she is actually shocked by what I have been told and what she is making me do. She said straight away I shouldn't be on that plan and that I need to stop cd now and eat small light meals and she is coming out to see me on Thursday morning to get me back on track and doing the right plan as she said it sounds like my other consultant is in it for the money and doesn't seem to look at each person differently as we all need difference ways to get through, So I will be back on cd from fresh on Thursday and doing it the right way. Once again thank you guys xxxxx

Blue, just like the others have said, you've got to forget the blip, dust yourself off & get on the plan tomorrow. Good luck.

Lfc, your new CDC sounds lovely! I'm glad that you've got it sorted now. I must confess that I quite like the idea of SS+ ......

Glad ur getting some sense, the other sounds like ££££ which is sad as to become a cdc she'd need to have had this journey herself and knows how emotional and mentally and physically challenging it is. She's there to support u, not fleece u. I'd report her to hq personally... Anyway, ur moving on with someone who's prepared to offer u more than a set of scales and some space food :D good luck and make sure u take care of urself. It's lovely to see that so many others have taken the time to reply to you too. Love sauce xx

Thanks sauce xxxx I will be ready and raring to go on Thursday now I know I will be doing it right lol xxthanks for all the support means sooooooooooooooo much x

Good u for u hun. U'l get there!!! And ur very very welcome xx

Thankyou everyone for your support,am so glad i stopped after the chilli as on a normal diet i would of just caused destruction and carried on,drank plenty of water so here hoping there isnt any damage done
kind regards H X

Thankyou everyone for your support,am so glad i stopped after the chilli as on a normal diet i would of just caused destruction and carried on,drank plenty of water so here hoping there isnt any damage done
kind regards H X

The water should make a difference, I always find it does, anyway!! Glad you were able to move on from it, give it a few days and ur back in the big 'K' and then you're away :D

I started back on plan on Sunday and I'm beginning to feel it, hopefully be there tomorrow. Certainly less hungry!!

Sauce x

Back