• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

so ashamed of myself

carlah24

S: 15st8lb C: 15st8lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yesturday i felt like i done terrible with my diet this week i dont know why not that id really cheated but i usually track everythin but this week i didnt track so then yesturday when i finished work i ate and ate and ate :confused::confused::confused:

Dont know why i done this my weigh day is suposed to be today but didnt bother now i feel like ive let myself down :cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kik

S: 16st1lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st6lb(2.67%)
Go to your weigh in & put it behind you otherwise you will continue on this path & ruin the next week. I find if I go to class its like starting again - you can do it - think of those fab clothes in the summer.
I tried on my size 14 & a few 12 that I have today & its motivated me to get back into them.
Good luck:D

carlah24

i dont go to the classes i do it at home as all the times around my area dont suit.

Im mega determined to get back on track and start tracking everything again i think thats where ive gone wrong not tracking anything this week

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
if you weigh today then you can assess the damage and save points this week......

carlah24

id never make the points up what i ate yesturday :-(

new day and week today going to draw a line under it and keep going

S: 16st13lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 2st10lb(16.03%)
give ur self a shake and jump on those scales and try and beat wot u have gained next week at least ur trying to do somthing about it rather than just sweeping it under the carpet :)

carlah24

im going to get on that treadmill tonight untill i cant physically run any more

claire_h

S: 14st1.5lb C: 13st12.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 0st3lb(1.52%)
dont let it get you down, I do ww at home as well and if i have a bad 'moment' then i have to mentally kick myself and promise that i will do more excercise/ cut down on points.

My advice would be to cut 1 point out per day next week if you can and to do a small amount of excercise each day. so if you have a treadmill, dont run for your life, just do 30/40 mins each day, that way your goal is obtainable and not out of your reach.

Keep going... you know you can do it :)
xxx

carlah24

i used to go on the treadmill every night and burn a minimum of 150 calorise a night but landed myself with a sickness bug last weekend and aint been on since so todays a new start to it. I can lower my points and do exercise this time next week you will all be very proud of me haha