so ashamed of myself

carlah24

Yesturday i felt like i done terrible with my diet this week i dont know why not that id really cheated but i usually track everythin but this week i didnt track so then yesturday when i finished work i ate and ate and ate :confused::confused::confused:

Dont know why i done this my weigh day is suposed to be today but didnt bother now i feel like ive let myself down :cry:

Go to your weigh in & put it behind you otherwise you will continue on this path & ruin the next week. I find if I go to class its like starting again - you can do it - think of those fab clothes in the summer.
I tried on my size 14 & a few 12 that I have today & its motivated me to get back into them.
Good luck:D

i dont go to the classes i do it at home as all the times around my area dont suit.

Im mega determined to get back on track and start tracking everything again i think thats where ive gone wrong not tracking anything this week

if you weigh today then you can assess the damage and save points this week......

id never make the points up what i ate yesturday :-(

new day and week today going to draw a line under it and keep going

give ur self a shake and jump on those scales and try and beat wot u have gained next week at least ur trying to do somthing about it rather than just sweeping it under the carpet :)

im going to get on that treadmill tonight untill i cant physically run any more

dont let it get you down, I do ww at home as well and if i have a bad 'moment' then i have to mentally kick myself and promise that i will do more excercise/ cut down on points.

My advice would be to cut 1 point out per day next week if you can and to do a small amount of excercise each day. so if you have a treadmill, dont run for your life, just do 30/40 mins each day, that way your goal is obtainable and not out of your reach.

Keep going... you know you can do it :)
xxx

i used to go on the treadmill every night and burn a minimum of 150 calorise a night but landed myself with a sickness bug last weekend and aint been on since so todays a new start to it. I can lower my points and do exercise this time next week you will all be very proud of me haha

Back