Extra Easy So bored of water!

fifi90

Hi!

On to my third week of SW now and I am really struggling with what to drink other than water! Up until starting SW, I was a serial Lucozade drinker (I blame half of my weight gain on my obsession with it, especially as I now know how many calories/syns are in one small bottle! I was drinking maybe 3 a day, if not more) I am drinking two litres of water a day but, I am getting bored with just water! I've been having an apple and blackcurrant sugar free squash that my consultant suggested but, I'm bored of that too!

Does anyone have any suggestions of tasty drinks that are syn free?!

I'm the same as you. I struggle to drink the amout of water because generally I'm not a very thirsty person. I tend to have different flavors of sugar free squash in different small bottles at work, so I can vary it.

CJ

Tea, Fruit tea, coffee, the occasional diet soda just to mix it up a bit. There are loads of different flavoured SF cordials as well.

Ahh having different bottles is a really good idea :) I've been drinking fruit teas but I want to try some new flavours now! Any suggestions? Xxx

i found that drinking water really cold helped me get used to drinking the water!
peppermint tea and green tea are good!

I have a 1pt travel mug and drink green, fruit and mint tea all day at work. At home I have 'proper' Ribena. No other sugar free squash is quite the same so it feels like a little treat. I jazz it up with some diet lemonade.

Confession.. I don't actually drink that much water maybe a pint a day, cuz like you I think its boring and very tasteless.. I drink loq calorie squash or pop and it has never ever effected my weight loss :)

Any 'diet' or 'zero' pop is free. I am a diet coke fiend! Have no idea how I managed off it so long while preggers! I also love cheap supermarkets own diet pop like cherryade or Morrisons do a kola cube one which tastes like diet Red Kola (those north of the border will know what I'm on about!). Might go mozzers tonight on my break and get some!!

I must admit that no-added sugar diluting vimto is my favourite, really fruity but just a bit different. Mix it with still water or sparkling for a bit of fruity fizz. There are lots of different diluting juices out there so just experiment to see what you like. I'm still trying to find the tesco cola cube, pear drop etc. Lucozade light is only 2.5 syns for a 500ml bottle as well :)

Poor girls Shloer haha, good one that! I do like diet coke but, I'm trying to stay off fizzy pop cos I was so addicted to it before, but, once I know I can control myself I might treat myself to some haha! xx

Poor girls Shloer haha, good one that! I do like diet coke but, I'm trying to stay off fizzy pop cos I was so addicted to it before, but, once I know I can control myself I might treat myself to some haha! xx

There is no controlling me!! Even when I was pregnant I still had pop, was addicted to cherry tango! I just didn't have much caffine and I thought I would be ded good when baby arrived and would be off the diet coke forever more.

Then the reality of sleep deprevation hit me and I probably drink more than ever now!

Mmmmm Lucozade i love that too lol!
I tend to just buy the sugar free or no added sugar squash now. Always check them on syns online first though as not all of them are syn free.
I also love Tesco cans of bitter shandy which is syn free x

Back