So disappointed in myself

Absolutely no reason to be disappointed in yourself, a half pound off is better than a half pound on. They all add up, if they didn't we wouldn't all be in the position we're in. The weight didn't go on over night so it sure as heck won't come off over night (as sad as that is lol). Have you got a food diary? That way maybe people could suggest things to speed up losses or changes to make?I honestly wouldn't stress over it :D
As long as you're losing you're going in the right direction :D Chin up, next week I'm sure you'll get an even bigger loss. Sometimes it just takes our bodies a while to catch up with the changes we're making!

Well most of the week I been eating salad and scrambled eggs beans omelettes all week but past 2 days had migraine and only had few rolls past 2 days because not felt like it, and it's the time of the month :-(.

Keara x x

keara - you've just given clear reasons why the weightloss might be effected this week. How many times in the past have you lost a little when expecting more then lost big the following week when you were dreading the scales.
You just watch it move next week if you stick to the plan! ;)

i remember years ago 'always' pads used to have facts written on the wrappers and one of those was that during your period u can gain 3 to 7 pounds in weight!!

Always wear exactly the same clothes each time u weigh in!! I weigh myself so it's pyjamas for me... Nice and lightweight!! X

Yeah said I was going in my bikini next week, I didn't even know about the jeans.
My consultant has just gone through all my food diary and she thinks I should eat more syns as well so feeling more positive for a new week.

Keara x x

thats what its about Keara, if the scales don't say what you want them to stay to group get the advice and support and start a new week with some fresh ideas, go fot it this week, you can do it xx

Thank you I'm going to give it my all this week, and I was thinking about getting a new dress in a smaller size so I can work towards getting in it good idea or bad what you all think ??

Keara x x

if it'll help go for it, if you do decide to do it don't spend a lot and just get the next size down, otherwise it might demotivate you if you feel like its unachievable :)

I was thinking a dress or instead of spending money I have a pair of jeans still in wardrobe I brought still got tags on I can't get into just use them.

Keara x x

Please dont give up! Half a pound is going in the right direction, believe me, I was the queen of the half pounds, but got to target and still there! The alternative would be to give up and gain, and how would you feel about that.Stick with it, every drip of a tap fills a bucket, and yours will be full if you keep on with plan! Glad youre feeling a little more positive :)

I know what you mean I would of hated to of put on the half pound instead of it coming off but I am going to be positive it all counts.

Keara x x

Back