So Excited!!

nurse2be

I am so excited about my weigh in tomorrow! I feel like a kid at Xmas!! It feels so good to have gone through a whole week of a diet, and actually have stuck to it, and be looking forward to the result at the scales!!:D Does it wear off or will I feel like this before every weigh in? (If ive been good!)

Hi I feel like it before every weigh in ive got my 5th tomorrow and been 100% at my last weigh in lost 20lb in 4 weeks:)
Good luck for your second week

I will wish you luck - but you won't really need it, you will have done well. Let us all know.

Well done for nearly completing your first week. It is a complete buzz, I know just how you feel. I am on day 2 of the second week, and finding the whole no hunger thing quite odd. Please let us know how you got on - the very best of luck for tomorrow.

XX

good luck with ur w.in.

Good luck, do let us know how it goes. x

Good luck! Let us know how it goes x

Good luck! :p

Hi, Good luck with you weigh in, im on week 7 now and each week i cant wait, seeing those lbs dissapear is such a great feeling no matter how great or small its coming off thats all that matters good luck.x

Lin

thanks to everyone for their comments!! I'll keep you posted xx

Well done on getting through your first week that's the hardest bit over, look forward to seeing how much you've lost. Keep up the good work.

Back