• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So Excited!!

I am so excited about my weigh in tomorrow! I feel like a kid at Xmas!! It feels so good to have gone through a whole week of a diet, and actually have stuck to it, and be looking forward to the result at the scales!!:D Does it wear off or will I feel like this before every weigh in? (If ive been good!)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi I feel like it before every weigh in ive got my 5th tomorrow and been 100% at my last weigh in lost 20lb in 4 weeks:)
Good luck for your second week

I will wish you luck - but you won't really need it, you will have done well. Let us all know.

Well done for nearly completing your first week. It is a complete buzz, I know just how you feel. I am on day 2 of the second week, and finding the whole no hunger thing quite odd. Please let us know how you got on - the very best of luck for tomorrow.

XX

Good luck, do let us know how it goes. x

leona

Good luck! Let us know how it goes x

Slimoncemore

Wants to be slim!
Good luck! :p

Lin18

Silver Member
Hi, Good luck with you weigh in, im on week 7 now and each week i cant wait, seeing those lbs dissapear is such a great feeling no matter how great or small its coming off thats all that matters good luck.x

Lin

Well done on getting through your first week that's the hardest bit over, look forward to seeing how much you've lost. Keep up the good work.