so far so good......

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Goodmorning to you all,

For those that remember me a big hello,for those that dont let me introduce myself.

My name is Elaine and i was on cd last year and lost 4 stone in 3 months:D,but alas i went and lashed it all back on and just for good measure i added to it too:break_diet:,so here i am on my umpteenth start but this time its different,im on day 4 and i havent got to that stage since last year,i couldnt even last past a day before so im feeling very confident this time round.

My cdc is away at the moment and is not back til next week so im lucky that i had a couple of weeks worth of packs left from before when i decided to restart so im relying on all of you out there for the support you are all known for.

Im also looking to join a team so if anyone wants to take pity on me id appreciate it very much,

thanx for taking the time to read,good luck to us all onwards and downwards,

Elaine

P.s is there any new shakes/packs available on cd since the porridge came out?

Hi there,
Im on a re-start too, feeling really positive and motivated. Its so helpful this website.
I would also like to join a team, if anyone has a space let me know!!

Hey Elaine! I am just into my second week of CD. I have a great deal to lose, about 15 stone at least. If you want to chat or need some support, just contact me and I will be happy to help.

Take care x

thanx girls,
im having trouble with my modem i think its faulty because it keeps going on and off so if you havent heard from me thats why.
wow booboo your doing fab 12kg is fab in 2 weeks.
stay positive girls and we cant go wrong!
argh!!!! this connection is driving me mad,was on to technical support and she told me to drive about 3 miles away to check its not the network,dont particularly have the time at the minute so i`ll have to make do with it.

Good luck on your new journey, im on week four now, come and say hello in butterflies thread if you want daily support. Not that you wont get if from anyone else:)

thanx curlywurly you look fab in your pics by the way!

Back