Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

so fed up and want real food this week !!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by loislaine, 20 September 2009 Social URL.

1. loislaine

loislaine Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(25.37%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    im havin a bad week,i just want to eat normal food! we went for a long walk yest and stopped for lunch and there was nothing on the menu i could have, all the meals came with a bit of salad and when i asked her for a plate of salad and cheese she had to go and ask twice !! and it was like i was really putting them out , if i didnt want normal food so much at the moment it wouldnt be so bad, sorry for moaning, xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ryansmummy

Ryansmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    What sort of pub was it?
    I've eaten out a few times and usually have gammon and new potatoes or something.
    I've tried a few diests and have to say that this is the only one where I dont feel like I'm restricted, ok so I cant have a KFC or Macdonalds once a week but at the end of the day I want to loose weight so it's logics aint it.

4. loislaine

loislaine Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(25.37%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi it was a tea rooms and it was all pies and pasties and stilton lasagnes and they all came with a bit of salad !! i nearly gave up !! x

5. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's where flexi syns come in. use them for that meal. Have enough to feel satisfied but not too full and then back on board straight after. I usually go for an omlette or jacket potato. if none available a ham and salad sandwixh is quite low if you deduct 6 syns for the bread as a health extra B.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.