so fed up and want real food this week !!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by loislaine, 20 September 2009 Social URL.

1. loislaine

loislaine Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(25.37%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    im havin a bad week,i just want to eat normal food! we went for a long walk yest and stopped for lunch and there was nothing on the menu i could have, all the meals came with a bit of salad and when i asked her for a plate of salad and cheese she had to go and ask twice !! and it was like i was really putting them out , if i didnt want normal food so much at the moment it wouldnt be so bad, sorry for moaning, xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ryansmummy

Ryansmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    What sort of pub was it?
    I've eaten out a few times and usually have gammon and new potatoes or something.
    I've tried a few diests and have to say that this is the only one where I dont feel like I'm restricted, ok so I cant have a KFC or Macdonalds once a week but at the end of the day I want to loose weight so it's logics aint it.

4. loislaine

loislaine Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(25.37%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi it was a tea rooms and it was all pies and pasties and stilton lasagnes and they all came with a bit of salad !! i nearly gave up !! x

5. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's where flexi syns come in. use them for that meal. Have enough to feel satisfied but not too full and then back on board straight after. I usually go for an omlette or jacket potato. if none available a ham and salad sandwixh is quite low if you deduct 6 syns for the bread as a health extra B.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.