So Folks -here we go.

BlackRose

Gold Member
:DDay one!! I have come to terms with the extra I've gained since february when I'd lost a stone and got to 12st. 7lbs and I'm now 14st 8lbs. But we are but human and can't give up. I feel really positive about this. I know that it can achingly tough but I'm so willing, so up for it. My ultimate goal is 8 1/2 stone to allow for half a stone's gain around totm. I can see light at the end of the fat tunnel now, I can see skinniness in my future lol

If I can lose an average of 3lb per week til xmas I'll be completely over the moon.

I'm having a coffe with my vanilla 'milk' -which I know isn't entirely sensible because of the 15min consumption thing but it really helps. I just make up a vanilla shake and keep it in the fridge for my coffee. It tastes nice and keeps me full.

So Good luck everyone and roll on my first weigh in!!

lots of luck coming your way x

Aww good luck honey, I am glad your so enthuastic!

I wish you all the best of luck!

Laura x x x x

Thanks everyone. Just passed a mini hurdle when OH came in and admitted he hadn't kept to it so not starting til 2mo. BUT I DIDN'T CAVE!! I still have a shake to have so while he eats I'll be a day ahead of him in the getting fit race!! HA!!

Best of luck and day one nearly over you will be hitting ketosis soon then after that you will be flying

Here's hopin Nic F. Still feelin postive even with the headache and cold shivers already kicking in. No one gonna make my life better but me so I just gots to get on with it. :D

Just take a few paracetamol tonight and hot drinks it helped me over the first few days

:DDay one!! I have come to terms with the extra I've gained since february when I'd lost a stone and got to 12st. 7lbs and I'm now 14st 8lbs. But we are but human and can't give up. I feel really positive about this. I know that it can achingly tough but I'm so willing, so up for it. My ultimate goal is 8 1/2 stone to allow for half a stone's gain around totm. I can see light at the end of the fat tunnel now, I can see skinniness in my future lol

If I can lose an average of 3lb per week til xmas I'll be completely over the moon.

I'm having a coffe with my vanilla 'milk' -which I know isn't entirely sensible because of the 15min consumption thing but it really helps. I just make up a vanilla shake and keep it in the fridge for my coffee. It tastes nice and keeps me full.

So Good luck everyone and roll on my first weigh in!!

Good luck Gorgeous :) looking forward to reading all about your success on LT !!

Debz xxx

Back