so full

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
have just had a huge bowl of sw spinach and chicken curry and rice and stuffed. made enough for 3 nice size left over lunch portions mmmmmm. was not as nice as usual as used cheaper tinned tomatoes and diff curry powder but still v chuffed with my cooking skills.

Roast turkey with brocolli, carrots, parsnips and roasties tomorrow. Loving this diet lark lol

Isn't it fab when you're making gorgeous, tasty food and are well in the diet zone?! Well done you, keep it up :)

ta well the turkey that i cook tomorrow (tis a big turkey breast) does 2 lunches on sunday one for me and one for oh, sandwiches for sunday nite for oh, his lunch for all week, 2 dinners (pasta or rice) and maybe a couple of lunches for me and only £15 ish for the turkey breast i love my butcher lol

It's brilliant - I managed to get OH to cook tonight, he just about managed hunters chicken including making the bbq sauce, with roasted BNS, onions and carrots - am stuffed but think there may be a little gap for some chocolate!

i know i have a v good butchers.

I may be getting some room for some strawberries and a mueller light (always room for dessert lol)

well have just put the turkey breast in the oven and it fills my pyrex roasting tin. When its cooked its like a military operation i have all my small tupperware containers out and divvy up the meat for oh lunches, our dinners and dinner and lunch today. all you can see is a sea of tupperware. its approx between 4 and 6 kilos i believe

Back