1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

so glad to see you

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Vintage Points' started by tartanramela, 13 March 2014 Social URL.

1. tartanramela

tartanramela Member

I thought I would be on my own doing vintage points, so glad to see there is a place with fellow vintagers!! I know that this works so am going back to what i know. Look forward to getting to know you all xx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. missniki

missniki Active Member

Hi, how r u finding things back on vintage points?, I'm back too for good this time, I've been messing about on pp, cal counting, bit of slimming world, for a year nearly, ended up not loosing but gaining a stone!! So looking forward in joining u.xx