So Happy :)

Fruitybabe

I am so happy that I made the change to ww... I have been a sw advocate for so long now that I thought I would never change. I stopped losing with sw and got fed up of always having to cook all the time, now I get the ease of having a ready meal if I want it.
It's much easier than i thought and I am finding it so much better tracking my food etc... Portion control is helping me no end, yes I feel hungry sometimes but I have some fruit or a yogurt to help :)

Well done on your loss so far. You are doing brill. Yeah ww is so flexible its so easy and the weekly points are a godsend. Good luck for this wk x

ww is great! Here's to a happy fruitybabe :D xx

Thanks guys :) I love seeing the scale go down, I have a long way to go but with the website, tracker, app and of course you guys it feels a little less scary. Hoping for 2lb this week to take me into 1 stone gone but will be happy with anything really :D

Thanks guys :) I love seeing the scale go down, I have a long way to go but with the website, tracker, app and of course you guys it feels a little less scary. Hoping for 2lb this week to take me into 1 stone gone but will be happy with anything really :D

Good luck im sure you will do it :)

Back