SO HAPPY!!!

well done! i know how u feel! lol xxx

:wow:Well done :talk017:

WOW-well done!

My first weight in will be Tuesday, only day 3 and finding it so hard but I def won't cheat. I hope to loose 7-10lb, fingers crossed!

WOW-well done!

My first weight in will be Tuesday, only day 3 and finding it so hard but I def won't cheat. I hope to loose 7-10lb, fingers crossed!
Thanks emma.. :)
Yes it is hard, but hang on in there cause it's so worth it!!!
It does get easier hun.. wont be long for you now as your on day 3.
Just keep drinking the water, it really does help with everything!
Best a luck to you, good luck with your 1st weigh in, im sure you will be as happy as me! :D
Keep posting... Donna :)

Thanks all :)

Well day 13, and its lucky for some.. me!!!!
Still going strong :D and feeling great :D

Well done that really is amazing-i bet you feel so happy. It makes it all seem worth it and i have to say thank you as it is a inspiration to me-only on day 3. x

Well done that is fantastic! godd luck with the next week.x

Thank you all. :)

It's now the end of day 14!!
And i had my 1st bar today and omg!! it was heaven!! :D

Really looking forward to my weigh in again, gotta wait till thursday evening though.

I did have a funny five minutes (well more like 5 hours!) yesterday, i came close to cracking.. but i didnt :D
It's been my 1st hard day, which aint bad going really day 13 huh?

But im clearly focused on my wedding day... thats what's keeping me going and im not gonna ruin it by eating and being a fat bride! :giggle:

Ok.. Day 17 and still on S/S 100% :happy036:
I have my 2nd weigh in tonight @ 7pm and im really looking forward to it!
Hope everyone else is well :)

Good luck on your weigh in, you have done really well,
:chores016: the weight seems to have come off so quickly.

I hope I can get a good weigh in, next wednesday. I am not doing SS, more like SS+ with a few protein cheats as I can't give up food. However I am happy with my weight loss so far.

Let us all know how you have done!

wow thats fantastic, well done, you must be so pleased!

Awww thanks very much guys :grouphugg:
Well i was a bit disappointed about my loss at tonight's weigh in but thinking of it overall it's pretty good going :D
As my ticker shows i lost 3lbs this week. :)

You are doing fantastically well, :talk017: I cant wait to see how much youve lost tonight.​

Only on Day 4 myself but if I can get half off of what you have got off ill be one happy woman.:party0049:​

Im also getting married soon, in September. When are you getting hitched?​

Keep up the good work.​

Elaine xx​
Hi elaine...
Thanks very much for your kind post :)

Day 4 is great well done, your nearly/just about past the hardset time on cd... keep going and im sure you 2 will have a fantastic loss at your 1st weigh in... good luck hun :)

Im getting married 4th october this year.. so exciting.. cant wait! :)
You too keep up the good work and keep posting, looking forward to seeing how you get on... Donna :)

Back