So Hard !!!

dimrie

:mad: I am finding it so hard today,am cold and hungry have had lots of water and that is not filling me up,so far I have had a snack and 2 100 cal snacks.For tea tonight I am planning on having 3 quorn sausages,1/2 tin baked beans and a small jacket potato 525 cals.Had planned to do some gardening but its pouring down with rain.Any idea's ? Rant over.

Diane :gen147:

helloooooooooo

you have only had 200 cals up to now ever lightly your hungry.where are your two meal replacements????? i'd die on 200 cals in the day.don't forget you must have 1350 cals per day or your body will go into starvation mode.don't be to hard on yourself.god luck and sending you (((((hugs)))))

We all get those bad days Diane, it's always worse when the weather is miserable too! Did you mean you've had one shake and two snacks?? Well done on drinking lots of water, but if you're feeling cold have a nice cup of tea or coffee, that'll make you feel better. Big hugs x

you have only had 200 cals up to now ever lightly your hungry.where are your two meal replacements????? i'd die on 200 cals in the day.don't forget you must have 1350 cals per day or your body will go into starvation mode.don't be to hard on yourself.god luck and sending you (((((hugs)))))
Yes had 1 shake and 200 cal in snacks,I save my other shake for supper time I find that usually works best for me.My hunger seems to have settled for now and lookibg forward to my tae at 6pm.

Diane :)

Glad your hunger settled down! I often get that but realise I'm not actually hungry, just craving, so I don't really need it. Our brains play funny (nasty!) tricks on us lol!

I think quite a few people break up the plan differently, whatever suits you and works for you is the best way to go. As long as you are getting the right amount of cals a day it doesn't matter weight loss wise how you split them up. I too am one of those people that get peckish in the evenings, so quite often I'll save up two snacks for then, at least I can have something and avoid binging! Daytimes don't bother me much and can get through the day pretty easily, it's after dinner that's the worst lol!

Glad your hunger settled down! I often get that but realise I'm not actually hungry, just craving, so I don't really need it. Our brains play funny (nasty!) tricks on us lol!

I think quite a few people break up the plan differently, whatever suits you and works for you is the best way to go. As long as you are getting the right amount of cals a day it doesn't matter weight loss wise how you split them up. I too am one of those people that get peckish in the evenings, so quite often I'll save up two snacks for then, at least I can have something and avoid binging! Daytimes don't bother me much and can get through the day pretty easily, it's after dinner that's the worst lol!
Well I survived the day.I don't usually have problems during the day as evenings are my danger period and like you stirky I have my shake and 2 snacks in the evening.Tomorrow is another day and thankgoodness I didn't cave in.

Diane :wavey:

Good going Diane! Yep one day at a time, that's how I do it. I've been ok the past couple of days as feel ill, lol! I always go off food when I feel poorly, only good thing about it!

:) Have been much better today and more focused.No wanting treat other than what I am allowed.

Diane :angel09:

Back