so here we go again..........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by fat_2_fabulous, 21 March 2008 Social URL.

1. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

but as of one week on mon 31 march i am gunna be officially back on cd. ive had stuff left over for a while so been tryin to get back into it which goes well for a cuple of days then i give up!im hopin that going to see my cdc every week will keep me motivated!

decided to leave it for a week because i have my monthly pay day fri coming up so im havin my last drink next fri.

for those who dont no the buzz.....from july to nov i lost 6 and half stone. since nov i think i have put on half a stone about but ive been eating loads drinkin ale every week! so im quite happy its just half a stone. i was a size 22 and now im a 14. im still in a 14 now so thats still good but i wanna get right down now to a 10. also im lookin to get a tummy tuck this year so i wanna get to a final weight and then get it all whipped off!

neways thats the 411 on me!as of 31st ill be back losing weight fingers crossed!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

welcome back hun! So how much weight are you looking to get off altogether? xx

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh, hello again. Good to get an update on you. Wow, always thought you looked way smaller than a 14 anyway so you are going to look teensy when a size 10. Good luck to you

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

good luck with your restart :)

6. Chelle x

Chelle x Gold Member

Hi Fat to Fabulous, well done on your losses so far, and good luck for the restart. I'll be back with CD tomorrow and looking to lose a couple of stone too, so I'll be watching your weight loss with real interest!
    Good luck!

7. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

hi gang first time ive checked minimins since ive posted. i wanna lose 2 stone then ill be happy at goal!lets go! back on it day 1!

x