So how did you find Minimins?

good ole google here too - can't remember what sw info I wanted but it was here

it was google for me too!
when i first started i was googling for anything sw...forums,sites etc....loved it ever since! an amazing source.

lurverick said:
it was google for me too!
when i first started i was googling for anything sw...forums,sites etc....loved it ever since! an amazing source.

Me too! Can't live without this site and my class :)

I am more concerned how Steve ended up here. P and Q are at opposite ends of the keyboard. You can't blame that on a typo.

Indeed, what was he pressing the keyboard with? :rotflmao:

I found minimins by googling diets or something like that. best find ever! done every diet i can possible imagine and i know that the SW plan is for me so im very happy. Always helpful lots of hints tips recipes and general advice. love it.

I am more concerned how Steve ended up here. P and Q are at opposite ends of the keyboard. You can't blame that on a typo.

Indeed, what was he pressing the keyboard with? :rotflmao:

I feel another fred deteriorating into the kingdom know as Steve's World :D:rotflmao:

A world where P's and Q's have a totally different meaning to when I was told to mind my P's and Q's:rotflmao:

Looking up some syns I think.

I was trying find some slimming world friendly recipes and used google and found here :0)

Nat

I also googled some sort of recipe i think!

I am a member of a fishing forum and they are fun and helpful, so I just went looking for a diet forum too

this one uses the same software as my fishing one, so I know how to drive it :D

darned good idea I thought!

I found it clean and tidy..... Now look at it! * assumes martyred look and picks up empty hi Fi wrappers and mugs with congealed Mug shots in*

I kept googling try to find the syns of things and this site kept coming up! So I thought I would join! And never looked back either infact I come straight here for a syn value now and if it's not here then go on the s/w website lol =]
Keep up the good work!

sl1nkyminny said:
I kept googling try to find the syns of things and this site kept coming up! So I thought I would join! And never looked back either infact I come straight here for a syn value now and if it's not here then go on the s/w website lol =]
Keep up the good work!

This. I thought I'd stumbled into Heaven full of clever peeps :)

same as many others was googling for a SW friendly recipe and here I am, at target WOO HOO! x

I was searching for a Syn value I think! Can't remember what for, but I'm so glad I found Minimins! :heartpump:

Back