So hungry tonight :(

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I'm starving! Can't believe iv been on a month today! So proud but my god doesn't change the fact I could eat a omelet right now :(

An omelette?!
Gosh I could eat more than that.

Congrats on completing one month hun!!x

Yh lol I fancy a Atkins bar too :(

Know the feeling, I'm on ss day ten today and I'm really struggling, just ate two small slices of ham and my sons leftover dominos pizza is in the fridge and I am really battling not to eat it. And to top it all off I've just weighed myself and I've not list anything in five. Could it be water that I've drunk all day?

Jenny40 said:
Know the feeling, I'm on ss day ten today and I'm really struggling, just ate two small slices of ham and my sons leftover dominos pizza is in the fridge and I am really battling not to eat it. And to top it all off I've just weighed myself and I've not list anything in five. Could it be water that I've drunk all day?

Yes your weight fluctuates so much during the day!

Sorry I'm confused?! Leftover dominos?! What's that????!!!! Rofl - we never get leftover dominos in our house!!

Lol, bogof offer for large dominos last night and even my son couldn't finish them! Thanks for replies girls, in bed now hopefully safe from the fridge x

Bed is often the safest place in these dangerous times. You always know you'll feel better in the morning x

Back