So I'm back

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by hippychicken, 21 October 2011 Social URL.

1. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    Hello..... In 2009 I did ligther life lost 4 stone got to size 12 felt amazing then I stupidly didn't take eating again part seriously and put weighty back on and more..... I ate really well starting in jan of this year and lost stone and half then went back to eating crap....Did have quite big thing happen to me in the summer, I found my dad after 27years, hoped that would get me back on track but went the other way!
    I've got quite down about it again and have decided to go back to the v l c d Ive brought the super drug meal replacement shakes.
    So I'll have 2 shakes and then a dinner, it's not as harsh as lighter life but I think that's not a bad thing, this forum was amazing help when I was on lighter life so I'm hoping it can be again.
    Just finished my first shake just brought all the memories of lighter life flooding back, they even smell the same!
    Anyways I've wrote an essay

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    Good luck with your journey x

aug 2008- 18 st 5 lb 17/10/11- 12 st 13

4. babypat

babypat Gold Member

hi welcome and good luck.

5. GMC2011

GMC2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hiya how is it going? I did the very same thing lost the weight and didn't do the maintenance bit so put it back on. I'm on day 2 and so far so good. Look forward to hearing how u get on x

6. Nadyeshda

Nadyeshda Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi, how are you doing? I did the same thing also, lost the weight on LL but didn' maintain the weight loss. I tried to get started again several times, with some success for a while each time, but never sustained it. I have now been on Exante since Tuesday, not a week yet, but so far I'm doing good. I wasn't sure about going it alone to start with, but hope I can do it. Keep us posted about your journey, look forward to reading about it. Hope your all doing well.

7. GMC2011

GMC2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi well nearly completed day 3 and feeling good tonight after a bit of a rough morning, should be over the worst by 2moz. I'm feeling really positive this time. We must make sure we do things right this time and I'm sure we will with the fab support on this forum. What does your diet involve? Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.