So last night I joined Slimming World

Bananas

Gold Member
Hi Everyone

Well I've been on Minimins for a few months now, usually on the WW forum...or the word association ones...:rolleyes:

Anyway I started WW in May this year and it was all going really well until a few weeks ago I just got bored and fed up with it. I just couldnt get my head back into the plan even though I knew it worked for me.

So for the past few weeks I have upped the exercise a bit and tried to be sensible about my eating. I've still managed to lose and so far lost 23lb (since May) taking me from 11st7 to 9st12 at present.

The thing is I can feel things slipping, I've been having more and more chocolate without realising and I can feel some of the old bad habits coming back.

So I decided to go to a SW class. I went last night and actually really enjoyed it! I was only going to go to the one to get the books but think I will return again next week.

I'm a veggie so I'll be doing the green days. I like the fact I can have all the fruit I want. I was getting to the point on WW where I'd be using all my points on sweets rather than proper food.

Its day one today so I will let u know how I get on. Still think its strange I can have all this unlimited free pasta, eggs, quorn etc and still lose weight but I guess everyone must think that when they start..?

xxx

They sure do, try it to believe it. SW is great, good luck with it and well done with your loss already.

xxx

welcome hun...

good luck and yes it does all work - amazing eh!!

xx

;) just thought id sneak in! ... wishing you every success with this hun!
It really can work! green days were my fav to! jacket spuds mmmm yummy! hehe ....

Hi Wannabe10, I just do green days so feel free to take a look at my food diary. Everyone thinks that but soon realise that it works. One of my colleagues joined last week and on the way to WI yesterday I asked her how she'd found it. She said I've eaten loads, I can't see how I could have lost anything. She took all that back when she saw her 4.5lb loss x

Thank You everyone

Now can someone advise me as to whether I'm doing this right...

Brekkie - Oatsosimple(HExB) made with skimmed milk(HExA) and banana

Lunch - Low fat super noodles and 2 quorn sausages

Dinner - Pasta, veg and 2x low fat cheese slices(HExB) stirred in. Muller light

I just wanted to check if this sounded right? Are the low fat super noodles really free??? Seems too good to be true!!!

TIA xxx

Thank You everyone

Now can someone advise me as to whether I'm doing this right...

Brekkie - Oatsosimple(HExB) made with skimmed milk(HExA) and banana

Lunch - Low fat super noodles and 2 quorn sausages

Dinner - Pasta, veg and 2x low fat cheese slices(HExB) stirred in. Muller light

I just wanted to check if this sounded right? Are the low fat super noodles really free??? Seems too good to be true!!!

TIA xxx

sounds right to me, but make sure is the fat free ones, as others have syns...see below..

[FONT=&quot]Batchelors Super Noodles to Go, 98% Fat Free, Barbecue Beef, ambient 85g pot
Original 15½ Syns Green Free
Batchelors Super Noodles to Go, 98% Fat Free, Roast Chicken, ambient 85g pot
Original 15½ Syns Green Free
Batchelors Super Noodles to Go, 98% Fat Free, Sweet Thai Chilli, ambient 85g pot
Original 16½ Syns Green Free
Batchelors Super Noodles to Go, 98% Fat Free, Tikka Masala, ambient 85g pot
Original 16 Syns Green Free [/FONT]

Batchelors Super Noodles to Go, Chicken Chow Mein, ambient 85g pot
Original 19 Syns Green 7 Syns
Batchelors Super Noodles to Go, Curry, ambient 85g pot
Original 20 Syns Green 7 Syns
Batchelors Super Noodles to Go, Grilled Steak, ambient 85g pot
Original 19 Syns Green 7 Syns
Batchelors Super Noodles to Go, Roast Chicken, ambient 85g pot
Original 19½ Syns Green 7 Syns
Batchelors Super Noodles to Go, Only 5% Fat, Chinese Spare Rib, ambient 85g pot
Original 20½ Syns Green 7½ Syns
Batchelors Super Noodles to Go, Only 5% Fat, Nice n Spicy, ambient 85g pot
Original 19½ Syns Green 6½ Syns
Batchelors Super Noodles to Go, Sweet & Sour, ambient 85g pot
Original 20 Syns Green 6 Syns
[FONT=&quot]Batchelors Super Noodles, Bacon, dried 100g pack
Original 23 Syns Green 6½ Syns
Batchelors Super Noodles, Barbeque Beef, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked
Original 9 Syns Green 3½ Syns
Batchelors Super Noodles, Cheese & Ham, dried 100g pack
Original 23½ Syns Green 7 Syns
Batchelors Super Noodles, Chicken, dried 100g pack
Original 22½ Syns Green 6½ Syns
Batchelors Super Noodles, Chinese Chow Mein, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked
Original 9 Syns Green 3½ Syns
Batchelors Super Noodles, Mild Curry, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked

[/FONT]

Yeah that looks good. The cheese is HEA not B but it;s still withing the allowance so that's ok

Back