So mad with me!!

sojafay

Today is week 6 for me and up until last night had been 100 %. I am on holiday for two weeks and not going anywhere we recently moved house so have loads to do here. I really miss the routine of work to keep me focused.
I managed right up till sunday evening, then caved in and ate a chinese not even one for me but leftovers from families, so sick and disappointed with myself.
the scales show a 2lb gain :cry:
Had treated myself to a new pair of sketchers and a pedometer for walking then go and self destruct like that......
I still have another week off work to get through and terrified this is the start of a slippery slope.
Help Girls
Sojafay

Try not to beat yourself up (i know that's hard), but build a bridge and get over it ;)

Well done you for being 100% abstinent for 6 weeks, more than i've managed :sigh:

Hey it's a test but you know what?! This could only make you stronger and more focused. It is not easy and temptations will be there to test our will power and determination. Ok so you gained 2lbs. It's all good. You just gotta work extra hard to shed it this week. Make use of those new trainers and get out there walking instead of beating yourself up and feeling sorry for yourself! You have gotten so far already! Don't let this ruin your achievements!
You can do it!!

Thanks jen and mags

Thanks Girls

I am trying to blank it out and start afresh. Like day 1 again .Hard lesson hopefully learned, just shows you cant be complacent Dat food perv always around flashing temptation at you.:mad:
Would have loved to have been able to say done this 100% will settle for 99%
Family in uproar as i have banned chinese unless im out lol
Any way the trainers and pedometer have been christened and looking forward to being able to walk further and longer with little mini goals i set.
Thanks again for being there:)
Be well
Sojafay

It was a blip. You're human. No need to beat yourself up over a couple of minutes of falling off the waggon foodwise, when you have spent 60,480.00 minutes giving 100% to lighterlife!

Yes, I did google how many minutes there are in six week!

Don't think about it anymore, what's done is done. Look forward to your next day and go from there. x

60 480 minutes

Like the other girls said you have done so well and this is a slight blip in an otherwise perfect 6 weeks!

Try not to concentrate on falling off the horse, instead climb back aboard and ride off into the sunset to slimdom!

Back