So many people gone missing !

fillymum

synful soul
There are so many folks not around these days or is it just me that is here less often.

Where is Shirleen. I miss her brilliant sense of humour??

Where is Kingsled. I miss the great debates we used to have....all good stuff.

Where is Jaylou. I miss her kindness and common sense.

and now where is Madame la Minx.......she has disappeared as a mod as well as a poster.

I know we all come and go, me as much as the next person but at present we seem to be short of a fair few people.

I noticed that as well, hun. I left for a couple of months during the summer, as the kids don't need the internet for school projects, so I save the few pound lol but when I came back, everyone had disappeared and I'm kind of wandering around the place like a lost soul at the minute, hardly recognising anyone. Even the challenge threads I joined before I went A.W.O.L are now redundant as nobody posts in them anymore.

Hmmm there are lots missing sue - I know lots are lurkers and don't post in off topic anymore as it went sour and there were some nasty debates?

Didn't realise MLM was missing though? She was a definite asset - mods, can you shed any light? xx

I still around lovely Sue. Not as actively posting as I used to, lots of reasons but primarily because I got fed up of heads being bitten off because some of us didn't say the right thing or what people didn't want to hear.

I do miss the debates in off topic though :( they were such fun! Most of us oldies favour our diaries or challenge threads.

Minxface has gone. Long story and I won't elaborate but she won't be back.

Big hug Sue, I'm going nowhere. Xx

I was wondering yesterday where mlm was!! So sad she wont be back :( her salt and pepper chicken is one of my fave recipes!

I still around lovely Sue. Not as actively posting as I used to, lots of reasons but primarily because I got fed up of heads being bitten off because some of us didn't say the right thing or what people didn't want to hear.

I do miss the debates in off topic though :( they were such fun! Most of us oldies favour our diaries or challenge threads.

Minxface has gone. Long story and I won't elaborate but she won't be back.

Big hug Sue, I'm going nowhere. Xx

I feel so sad about that she has such integrity and honesty. I appreciated her help, her support and her totally unbiased views of so many subjects.....................

Oh come back minxmeister !!!

People do come & go, but I do think lately its been a little dull on here. It all stems from people bickering & not enjoying a healthy debate. The one thing I used to like about people on here is we all have different ideas/thoughts and views on the same subject and were not afraid to share it.

We need to bring back the 'spice & fun:)'

Hiya lovely Sue.

I'm not posting as much any more and as I said on your fred I abandoned Off-Topic ages ago.
Good debates - yes, brilliant. Nastiness and downright rudeness - no.
Got fed up of people being agressive to other folk for only expressing their opinion.
But I think the whole atmosphere on Minis has changed - and it seems to stem from when the new format was introduced. Why? I have no idea.

Sad to see MLM go too

Hiya lovely Sue.

I'm not posting as much any more and as I said on your fred I abandoned Off-Topic ages ago.
Good debates - yes, brilliant. Nastiness and downright rudeness - no.
Got fed up of people being agressive to other folk for only expressing their opinion.
But I think the whole atmosphere on Minis has changed - and it seems to stem from when the new format was introduced. Why? I have no idea.

Sad to see MLM go too

You know Bev.....we could rekindle what we had before.

I am really trying too as I enjoyed the variety on here and the lovely, lively debates we had.

It is up to us "old timers" to make the magic happen again.

hugs Bev xxxx

Perhaps we should get a new section set up called

Off-topic - great debates, no abuse allowed !!!! :D

Back