so motivated........

tsweety81

hi all hope you all feeling good even tho its monday morning already. i just wantd to say for those who havent watched them yet you must find laurence browns videos of himself and other ppl he has coached on the cwp the difference is amazing and these r just ppl just like you and me so it has made me so motivated and i know i will lose the 6 stone by september that i want to lose and i wont let anything stop me.good luck to us all and hope you have a great day xxx :banana dancer::party0011::rainbow:

tsweety81 said:
hi all hope you all feeling good even tho its monday morning already. i just wantd to say for those who havent watched them yet you must find laurence browns videos of himself and other ppl he has coached on the cwp the difference is amazing and these r just ppl just like you and me so it has made me so motivated and i know i will lose the 6 stone by september that i want to lose and i wont let anything stop me.good luck to us all and hope you have a great day xxx :banana dancer::party0011::rainbow:

Dual Dynamics right?!!! Found him on the web! Love all the amazing success stories. It's what motivated to me to stick to day1 and now on week 6!! Wednesday weigh in day! Time is flying by!!
Hope you're having a lovely day ! Feeling great today :D

Back