So much food!

I am loosing weight for me! I feel horrible about myself at the mo!

Thank you for being on the same page as me! I think she might be a little unaware of herself and how her actions affect others! I've lost just over a stone since I started focusing just after that conversation and she's kind of taken the glory for it. I'd tater no one noticed to be honest!! Be a big surprise after the Summer hols!!!!

People are rude and jealous and demotivated! Not my problem! If they want support I'll Give it- you're right, they must be joining in! As everyone on here is! I love it!!! Xx

I thought you would be but just wanted to check hun I had a friend whose boss said something similar went diet crazy for about 4 weeks then gave in.

I honestly think some people no matter how intelligent have no common sense! For support your def in the right pl

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry that sent before I'd finished!

For support your def in the right place when I signed up I had no idea what to expect but it's been great! Do you have a food diary on here? x

Holy moly. I shouldn't have read this thread as it's made me angry. I cannot believe the pure cheek of some people. Having a ripple is somehow the sole reason someone has a bit of weight on? The whole point of WW is that you can have those occasional treats here and there and not feel like you have to survive on lettuce and water!
Anyone who experiences people like this in their lives, please please please try to ignore them. Just the other day in work I was feeling good about the fact I've lost the majority of my extra poundage & mentioned it to someone. They said they hadn't noticed and can't see any difference in me. Over 3st and no difference!? Well I went straight home, raided my wardrobe and put on my "big" jeans so I could see the difference for myself!
People are a bunch of haters. I had people telling me WW was stupid and wouldn't work (my own mother said this). Now she's gone diet crazy and lost all _her_ extra weight when she noticed I was getting slimmer. She still digs the knife in... "How can you eat all that and expect to lose weight?". I just smile and say I know what I'm doing.
This site is a godsend... X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I hate all the 'should you be eating that' comments. One of the doctors ripped a packet of walkers baked crisps out of my hand and asked if I was allowed to eat them. Bloody cheek! You'd have thought I was eating a family sized chocolate cake! Now she's asking for advice as she's thinking of joining lol x

I hate all the 'should you be eating that' comments. One of the doctors ripped a packet of walkers baked crisps out of my hand and asked if I was allowed to eat them. Bloody cheek! You'd have thought I was eating a family sized chocolate cake! Now she's asking for advice as she's thinking of joining lol x

I am seriously gobsmacked. Someone took your food out of your hands and asked if you were "allowed" to eat it?? Are you for real! I'm so angry for you right now. The cheek of that - who do these people think they are?! And it was BAKED Walkers too.... the healthier ones. Sheesh!! You mention to anyone these days that you wanna lose weight and they think it's their place to watch every mouthful you eat. GGRRRR!!

By the way, well done on your 5st loss so far, that's amazing! :)

I think some ppl are just miserable and should either think before opening their mouths or 'if you have nothing nice don't say anything at all'

At the end of the day you have picked a healthy diet to do and what makes ww so good is that you are not restricted at all. Clearly she knows nothing about ww.

Good luck with ww
X

Well done on ur loss! That's a brill loss!

Ladys and gents to all the haters out there all you need to remember is yes you may be over weight , but they will always be nasty inside and out , i would rather be over weight then be horrid to people , and let remember we can lose weight but they cant lose nasty so bollocks to the lot of them you keep it up your all doing so well and coments like that can only make you stronger xx

azwethinkweiz said:
This site is a godsend... X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I agree with all you've said.

I love this site too!!!

CatherineBee said:

I cannot believe this!! Im shocked!!!

tomjess1 said:
Ladys and gents to all the haters out there all you need to remember is yes you may be over weight , but they will always be nasty inside and out , i would rather be over weight then be horrid to people , and let remember we can lose weight but they cant lose nasty so bollocks to the lot of them you keep it up your all doing so well and coments like that can only make you stronger xx

Haha nicely put!

Eek thought I should clarify, the doctor taking crisps out of my hand is a colleague as I'm an occupational therapist, not just a random doctor lol. Still bloody out of order though. In some ways its comforting that others have had rubbish experiences but I do find my blood boil reading them. Lets just continue to be smug knowing we know what we're doing and will do it OUR way. Not eating cottage cheese, celery sticks and lettuce (unless you really want to!) xxx

Back