So much food!

Gemsyo

Can't believe how much food I can eat!!! Weigh in tomoz & still 26pp weeklies left!!! I'm so scared not calculated it right! Lol!

How long have you been doing ww for? Don't worry if you have weekly points left over you don't have to use them if you don't want to, I rarely use all of mine.

Do you have a food diary in here? They are really good and if you do make any mistakes with points then people help you out good luck for weigh in :)

It's my first week! Really enjoyed it & not felt denied at all! :) I track it all on my ww app, so it must be right!! Just so chuffed! :0)

Brilliant!! Thats the thing I've found and love about ww you aren't restricted in what you can eat especially with the weekly points allowance

People I work with sometimes can't believe I'm actually on a diet with the food I eat

How many daily points are you on?

I had that trouble today at work, someone was so rude to me, really upset me! So mean!!

I'm on 33 at the min, how about you? X

Oh no what happened? (if you don't mind me asking)

I'm on 26 some days it can be tricky others it's easy

Well, edited highlights are, I was on Cambridge diet previously, lost about 2st, no one at work agreed (I'm a nurse) they kept calling it "the stupid diet" anyway, from then I stopped, tried sw & wasn't for me.

Joined ww last week, so at weekend I had a melted ripple (5pp) with fruit dippers!! ....delish!!

So today was telling my friend at work, the nosy woman who I wasn't talking too butted in & said "no wonder you can't lose weight if you eat that!"

I know it doesn't sound much but so upset me :( I don't want to be judged! I'm keeping ww a secret so no one can say anything but constantly feel I'm being watched!!

:(

Forgot to add, about an hour before she said that she was asking "your not back on that stupid diet are you?"

Gemsyo said:
Well, edited highlights are, I was on Cambridge diet previously, lost about 2st, no one at work agreed (I'm a nurse) they kept calling it "the stupid diet" anyway, from then I stopped, tried sw & wasn't for me.

Joined ww last week, so at weekend I had a melted ripple (5pp) with fruit dippers!! ....delish!!

So today was telling my friend at work, the nosy woman who I wasn't talking too butted in & said "no wonder you can't lose weight if you eat that!"

I know it doesn't sound much but so upset me :( I don't want to be judged! I'm keeping ww a secret so no one can say anything but constantly feel I'm being watched!!

Forgot to add, about an hour before she said that she was asking "your not back on that stupid diet are you?"

Aww the nasty nosey old bat take no notice hun and well done xxx

Thing is she's 42, slim (has been bigger though) but can't seem to get it into her thick head (despite being a nurse) that it's not just about looking good but physically too.

Gemsyo said:
Thing is she's 42, slim (has been bigger though) but can't seem to get it into her thick head (despite being a nurse) that it's not just about looking good but physically too.

You'll show her hun xxx

Miserable cow!! Don't let people like that get to you hun your doing this for you not for them! And that sounds delicious I might have to try that myself!

I think that some people like to put other people down when they feel threatened by that persons achievements or potential achievements generally when they aren't happy in themselves!

Just remember you have nothing to prove to them! I was called a show off the other day at a work buffet for trying to stick to ww apparently I'm running it in everyone's faces?!? All I did was take ww cake bars so I could eat something! I was furious too!

sorry for being nosey but i cant even write the words i'd use to describe her! people like that infuriate me, they dont realise the kind of damage they can do and the hurt they can cause. remember you have lots of support here and that woman will be shocked when she sees that you can lose weight eating things other then lettuce! what a nerve!!

that sounds yummy!

Thank you all for so much support! I'm so glad I shared! Suddenly feel a lot better! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Xxxx

You shouldve turned round and said no im not on the so called stupid diet anymore. Im doing it the right way with healthy food choices and the occasional treat. As a nurse she should know this.

Cant stand people like that who just seem to want to sabbotage your sucess.

PS: tempted to borrow your melted ripple idea, sounds lush :)

I've had that before people bein totally judgmental- i m only on the second wk but loving it too, so much better than Cambridge torture!x

I second what everyone else said! Sometimes it's hard to believe how nasty some ppl can be, like what has it got to do with her anyway!

Gemsyo said:
Can't believe how much food I can eat!!! Weigh in tomoz & still 26pp weeklies left!!! I'm so scared not calculated it right! Lol!

Omg this was me today!! Couldn't believe the week I've had! And I've lost 2.5lbs and I'm due on any second do have water retention! It's amazing! I feel quite good! Xxx

Gemsyo said:

She sounds jealous.

Ignore the haters!!! Ww works!! Look at all your proof!!!! She'll have to eat her words when you feel great and look slimmer!!!!!!!

Keep going! I'm convinced women who aren't in the right mindset sabotage deliberately. It's so wrong. Stay strong!! We are all behind you!!

She doesn't sound like the sort of nurse I'd want to be treated by!

Also I did CD. it works. Might not be great long term, but it works and my dr let me do it- encouraged me in fact! Think some people should get their facts straight and be more positive!! Im sick of the whinging at my work too!!!!! All my size 8-12 colleagues whinging about how fat they are then bring in cake 3 times a week!! Madness!!

2 months ago a lady I work with say me down and told me to do something about my weight and offered to do me a 1600 cal a day menu plan. NOT NICE!!! Hence I'm here!!!

sapphirestara said:
2 months ago a lady I work with say me down and told me to do something about my weight and offered to do me a 1600 cal a day menu plan. NOT NICE!!! Hence I'm here!!!

Oh my god! Please tell me your joking? Who in there right mind would say that to someone without being asked first? Surely this women realised she was way over the line?

We have conversations at work about losing weight etc but only between people that join in! We started a slimming club of our own with a penalty for weight gain but we didn't go and harass people to join, people asked to join when they heard us talking about it.

Are you losing weight got yourself hun because if you try to do it to please other people it won't work in the long run x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back