So nervous and anxious!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
I am having my 3rd weigh in tomorrow and I really am nervous.
Last week I really looked forward to it and then was so disappointed when I stayed the same as I really did stick to it.
I did find out that I ate far too many grapes and bananas which may have been responsible for me not losing anything.
This week I have really been good, had no bananas and only a tiny bunch of grapes though I have had plenty of fruit.
I have gone over my syns by one or two a couple of times but was under a couple of times too so I think it will should even out.
I am doing EE, which I find totally amazing. When I was with SW previously (5 times before this, and targeted twice!)
I did both red and green, as my mood took me but really found it much harder to stick to than EE.
When I did not lose what I wanted or stuck for a while, my consultant told me I was not eating enough, and I was'nt!
Now I eat so much of the free stuff so I am always full.
So why am I scared? Well, I love EE so much and I am worried that I am overdoing something.
You know the saying "If it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is"?
Well that's how I feel. I don't want to stop the way I am eating now. It's so great but I may be doing something wrong and will have to re program my brain again!
I don't want to, I love it just the way it is!
Sorry for the long winded rant, but I feel better now.
Does anyone feel like that?
I'll let you know how I did when I get back home tomorrow.
BTW, I have scales here but haven't stood on them since I re-joined SW and won't. I just weigh at class as it really is better!
(This comes from a reformed scale addict!)

what's this about too many bananas? I am the complete opposite to you, I have to have either a red or green day, I find with EE I eat everything in sight and try to work out the syns later. I much prefer know what I will be eating throughout the day. If you are following the plan then it will work. It is frustrating when you have been "good" all week and there is no change on the scales, but have you noticed other changes, perhaps your clothes are looser, you have more energy or you feel not so breathless going about your day? If you really aren't losing weight, or concerned you aren't following the plan properly, keep a diary of what you eat and take it to your weigh in. They are there to help. You have already re-programmed your brain by not using the scales at home and that is a big step, so if you are required to tweak your eating habits for EE I am sure you can do it. Please let us know how you get on with the WI tomorrow.

I'm sure it is just the jitter's - you will lose tomorrow, you have been eating so well all the week, don't worry to much and good luck for your WI.

yep true too many bananas can slow down the loss rate quite a bit. some people would appear to even go into status and STS week on week.

I bet you have a good loss if you stuck as you say to it, and knock the bananas off a tad.

Phil x

Thanks all! :)
I will let you know as soon as I get home tomorrow evening!

I am pretty fed up and very downhearted at the mo as I stayed the SAME again! :(
I have been so good so can't understand why. I have never stayed the same two weeks running when I was a member of SW previously so just can't understand it.
My consultant asked me to fill a food dairy and if I stick for another week she suggests I try green and/or red. I know those always worked for me but I LOVE EE
I have stuck to 105 syns for the week, though not necessarily the 15 per day.
I have only had 1 HEXa and 1 HEXb per day and filled up on loads of fruit, and free food.
I used my syns mainly for alcohol.
My consultant suggested I also try to cut my syns to 10 per day.
I'll do that and cut even more back on the alcohol .. I prefer a tipple or 2 to choc any day but hey ho, I will beat the flab!

Totalling up the syns for the week doesn't always work for everyone. Some people find that if they do that they don't lose. Others have no problem with it. maybe try and stick within the daily limit this week and see what happens?

i had this problem a couple of weeks ago and like you use my syns for wine rather than chocolate! I was also using them weekly rather than daily and i had a sts, so i decided to go back to basics and use my syns daily and cut back on the wine and try to use my syns on other stuff and this week i lost 2.5lbs which i was really chuffed with!

I think it may just be a case of changing a few this around this week and try to work out what is happening. Do you keep a food diary on here because im sure people wouldnt mind helping you out and looking at it. It might be something really simple that you are missing!

Keep postive though because you can do this! Good luck!

Back