So not happy with myself

krazychic

While cooking I ate a bit of chicken not even thinking twice about it. I hope I haven't done anything to the plan but I feel so mad with myself!! I really need to control my taste buds and not taste when cooking!

Don't be stressing out hun, its only a bit of chicken i doubt it will make that much of difference! Since s started last week i haven't been near food tomorrow is a new day xxx

krazychic said:
While cooking I ate a bit of chicken not even thinking twice about it. I hope I haven't done anything to the plan but I feel so mad with myself!! I really need to control my taste buds and not taste when cooking!

Don't be too hard on yourself. I'm sure it won't harm to have that small piece. Take care :)

I doubt a bit of chicken will make much difference. Many a time I've gone to nibble when I've been preparing food and then remembered oh no, I can't! It's just habit and it will get easier the onger you go.

BM

Sure I was making rice krispie buns for a party at the weekend and stuck the chocolate covered spoon in my mouth! At least chicken isnt the worst, hopefully wont even take you out of ketosis :)

Back