So Pleased at my weigh - in :D :D :D

Last night I went for my weigh-in. I wasn't looking forward to it as I had been away over the weekend & had lots of nice food & a few drinki's :p

Anyway - I was good all week until we went & was good again yesterday & it paid off as I managed to loose just 1/2 lb, but that was the 1/2 lb I needed to get my 2 1/2 stone award :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I am so pleased!! I started Jan 4th & had worked out if I managed to loose a 1lb a week on average then by the time my holidays came around I would be just under the 2 stone mark, which I would have been really pleased with. Anyway - I still have 12 weeks till my holidays & so am really chuffed as I am now hoping for another 1/2 a stone to take me to 3 stone loss before my holidays.

I would never have thought it possible when I started that it would have worked so well & with the determination & help from my consultant I feel FANTASTIC!! :D

Wooohooo!! Well done Hun, even thorough the naughtiness!! Lol.

I have been 100% this week, but am bloated as totm, so not holding out much hope...want to loose 1lb to get my official 1 stone sticker too :(

That's great!!! Well done you. You must have done something right to minimise the damage.

2½ stone is fabulous!!!

Well done to you, its just great when it works out like that. You must have worked very hard to get that loss x

WOW! Well done!!! what are you doing EE or Original and Green? that's amazing loss, i want to know your secrets!

Thank you all for the praise!! hehe

Woodsylou - I tend to stick to red days, with maybe 1 green a week.

If i'm really honest - I think its been really easy to do. I have the occasional - ARGH I JUST WANNER EAT CR*P moment, but luckily I am managing to stick to it.

I love the new recipes that I have learnt to cook & as I enjoy cooking maybe that keeps me on track as there really are so many scrummy things you can eat!

I also don't really deny myself that much. When the cravings kick in I find that by allowing myself a little (if theres no syn free alternative!!) it keeps them at bay.

Loving all the ideas on here too! x x

Well done hun, great going xx

well done hon. that's amazing :D how much more do you have to lose? if you don't want to answer that no worries. but you're well on your way :D :D

abz xx

well done hon. that's amazing :D how much more do you have to lose? if you don't want to answer that no worries. but you're well on your way :D :D

abz xx

I haven't set myself a target as such - but would like to shift some more yet. I have said when I am happy in my clothes & without loosing to much I will be happy. x

Thank you all for the praise!! hehe

Woodsylou - I tend to stick to red days, with maybe 1 green a week.

If i'm really honest - I think its been really easy to do. I have the occasional - ARGH I JUST WANNER EAT CR*P moment, but luckily I am managing to stick to it.

I love the new recipes that I have learnt to cook & as I enjoy cooking maybe that keeps me on track as there really are so many scrummy things you can eat!

I also don't really deny myself that much. When the cravings kick in I find that by allowing myself a little (if theres no syn free alternative!!) it keeps them at bay.

Loving all the ideas on here too! x x

brilliant! clearly works! well done!

fab honey. i couldn't not have a definate target, but to be honest, i would love to be a size 14 again and once i'm that i'll reassess :D

abz xx

Back