Red Days so proud-maccy d's

beckyblue

Silver Member
We have just taken our niece to maccys and oh's bro had burger , me and oh were starving and I thought "I wonder if they still do salads," they DO! We had grilled chicken, no skin and loads of salad no dressing! Really happy coz now we don't have to worry about eating out! The in laws looked at the maccys bag and said "we knew you would cave in and eat" you should have seen their faces when I pulled out the salad bowl!! Hehe

Thats great it feels really good when you don't give. You have more will power than i did last night in TGI fridays!!! x

Well done you!!
You will certainly feel better for it.
Very proud :D
xx

Oooh don't know how I'd get on at tgi's with that creamy mushroom stuff! Think I'd eat everything!

We have just taken our niece to maccys and oh's bro had burger , me and oh were starving and I thought "I wonder if they still do salads," they DO! We had grilled chicken, no skin and loads of salad no dressing! Really happy coz now we don't have to worry about eating out! The in laws looked at the maccys bag and said "we knew you would cave in and eat" you should have seen their faces when I pulled out the salad bowl!! Hehe

Maccy D's salads do have a syn value, even if you don't put the dressing on. Just in case you didn't know :)

xx

do they!!! omg!!! how many syns? i didnt think there was anything bad in there coz the chicken is grilled? eeek

Back